£1499pp – Peru: 13-night tour inc Machu Picchu & flights
Culinary delights, untouched nature, rich heritage, and the majestic Machu Picchu in one trip
Visit Lima, the "ever-changing, ever-exciting culinary capital" (Anthony Bourdain) and indulge in its fresh ceviche, fiery ajís peppers, and refreshing pisco sours; marvel at the wildlife of the Ballestas Islands; take a train through the Sacred Valley; discover Cusco's rich colonial heritage; and awe at the glorious Machu Picchu. This exclusive 13-night tour from Exoticca is £1499 per person, including excursions and transfers.
- Return flights from the UK
- Two nights at the Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, Lima
- One night at the Radisson Resort Paracas
- One night at the Casa Andina Standard, Nazca
- One night at the Casa Andina Standard, Arequipa
- One night at the Casa Andina Standard Colca, Chivay
- Two nights at the Hacienda Puno
- Four nights at the Inkarri Cusco
- Daily breakfast, plus one lunch in Cusco and one dinner in Colca
- All entry fees and tours with an English-speaking guide as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers throughout, in a group of us to 26 travellers
Depart from London, Birmingham, or Manchester on select dates October-November, 2021; January-February; June, 2022.
Fly from Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, or Newcastle from £1599 per person.
For more information, further departure dates and airports, or to book online, visit the Exoticca website. Or call 020 3966 8627 to book, quoting deal ID 6354.
- Lima... admire the colonial architecture, overindulge in its world-class cuisine and learn its history with a guided tour including the colonial historic centre, a visit to the Chocolate Museum, and Santo Domingo convent
- Ballestas Islands… located in the Paracas Natural Reserve, with a display of diverse wildlife and spectacular landscape that draws comparisons to the Galapagos. Explore its peaceful natural settings and spot Humboldt penguins, sea lions, and migrating flocks of birds
- Arequipa… famous for its historic city centre with buildings of white volcanic stone, Arequipa is also a strong contender for Lima's "culinary capital" title, with its "regional dishes… as distinctive as its buildings" (Condé Nast Traveller)
- Colca Canyon… explore "what is considered for many a highlight of their trip" (Lonely Planet) for its striking natural scenery of mountains, condor nests, and neighbouring river
- Cusco... considered Peru's "jewel of the crown" by Condé Nast Traveller. Discover the former capital of the Inca Empire and be charmed by its cobblestone streets and colonial heritage with a guided tour
- Sacred Valley... jump aboard a scenic train journey** with fantastic views of the Andes and picturesque local villages to Aguas Calientes, from where you will ascend to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu**... hidden between the mist and the peaceful Andean peaks is the Lost City of the Incas. You will learn about its fascinating history and still unresolved archaeological mysteries with a full-day guided tour
Alternatively, take a shorter 7-night tour of Peru including Lima, Cusco, and the Sacred Valley from £1199 per person.
Transfers & baggage
All transfers are included. Checked baggage is included on some departures, check with Exoticca when booking.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.