£1499pp – 9-night guided tour of Mexico with flights & breakfast
See ancient pyramids, wander through brightly-coloured streets, and taste tequila in its birthplace
Why We Love This Deal
Awaken all your senses on a colourful adventure across the wonderland of Mexico. This 9-night escorted tour from Exoticca is now £1499 per person, and you'll get to eat your way round Mexico City, explore the ruins of Teotihuacan, taste tequila in its birthplace, and fall for the magnificent architecture and cultural heritage of San Miguel de Allende.
- Return flights from Mexico City
- Four nights stay at the Hotel PF, Mexico City
- One night at the Best Western Plus Posada De Don Vasco, Patzcuaro
- Two nights at the Hotel Morales Historico & Colonial, Guadalajara
- One night at the Holiday Inn Express Guanajuato
- One night at the Imperio de Angeles, San Miguel de Allende
- Daily breakfast throughout
Fly from London on 6 February; 6 March, 2023.
For more information or to book online, visit the Exoticca website. Or call 020 3966 8627 to book, quoting deal ID 12764.
Pricing on the Exoticca site will appear higher than the advertised price. Choose your preferred date from the booking calendar and a discount will be applied on the next page to get the final deal price. Book by 31 July to receive the discount.
- Mexico City... you'll go on a full-day tour of the city, as well as visit Pachuca to see the Teotihuacan Archaeological Zone, where you can see the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon. On the way back, you'll learn about how the agave plant is used. You'll then have a free day to explore Mexico City at your leisure
- Patzcuaro... after leaving Mexico City, you'll stop at Morelia to admire this city's beautiful pink sandstone architecture before heading on to the lakeside town of Patzcuaro. Here, you'll have a full-day tour of the town, which was once once the capital of the ancient Purépecha kingdom
- Guadalajara... the capital of mariachi music will be your base as you visit Tlaqueplaque, one of the best places to buy authentic Mexican ceramics, plus Tequila, the birthplace of the famous spirit. You'll visit a local distillery to see how its made, then return to Guadalajara for a tour of this vibrant city
- Guanajuato... next stop is this brightly coloured city, home to opulent 18th-century architecture, cobbled streets lined with houses painted in primary colours, and the legendary 'Alley of the Kiss'
- San Miguel de Allende... head east to this city in Mexico's central highlands, which has a thriving foodie scene, as well as an enchanting mix of colonial and Baroque-era architecture. You'll spend the day on a tour of the city, then in the evening you can explore at your own pace — we recommend visiting one of the city's hip rooftop bars
Transfers & baggage
Shared transfers are included throughout. Checked baggage is included on some departures; check with Exoticca when booking.
Book by Aug. 12.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.