£999pp – Mexico: ultra all-inc beachfront week, save 65%
Stay in a tropical paradise where everything's covered, in a suite with your own concierge
With this package from Caribbean Warehouse, you can save up to 65% on an all-inclusive week in Cancun, now £999 per person. Sip cocktails on a private beach, dine at a choice of 10 different restaurants and explore the nearby eco park that's packed with activities and wildlife.
- Return flights, with checked baggage
- Return transfers
- Seven nights at the Occidental at Xcaret Destination, in a Junior Suite with a Concierge
- Ultra all-inclusive board, covering all meals, drinks, snacks and premium branded drinks from 10 restaurants and 10 bars
- Bottle of wine and bowl of fruit
- Daily restocked mini bar
- £999 per person... 7, 14, 28 May; 4, 11, 18, June; 3, 10, 17, 24 September; 1, 8, 15 October, 2020
- £1099 per person... 7, 10, 14 October, 2019
- £1199 per person... 4, 11 November; 15-16 December; 20, 23, 27, 30 April, 2020
- £999 per person... 8-11, 13-14, 16, 18 October, 2019; 5-6, 10-12, 14-15 May, 2020
- £1099 per person... 1, 3, 6-7 October; 12-13, 17 November, 2019; 20, 23 April; 5, 9, 11 June; 8-12, 14-25, 27-30 September; 1-2, 4-6, 8-9, 12-15 October, 2020
- £1199 per person... 1 December 2019; 10, 17, 24, 31 January; 7, 21, 28 February, 2020
The deluxe, all-inclusive Occidental at Xcaret Destination resort is a 10-minute drive from the resort town of Playa del Carmen. It has a private beachfront and seven swimming pools.
The hotel has 11 restaurants, 10 of which are covered by the all-inclusive board, including five à la carte options, serving a wide selection of cuisines including Mexican, Mediterranean, Italian and Japanese. There are also 10 bars serving premium-brand alcohol, including a swim-up bar and a disco that stays open until 2am.
Junior Suites have a king bed with a seating area, a balcony or terrace, bathrobes and slippers, a mini bar that's restocked daily and exclusive concierge services.
The all-inclusive board covers a wide selection of non-motorised water sports, as well as a daily entertainment programme including evening shows.
If you choose to add on the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience package for £149 per person, you'll have unlimited access to Xcaret Park, which is next to the hotel. It has over 40 cultural attractions, including underground rivers, sea turtle conservation programmes, a botanical garden, a butterfly pavilion, a coral reef aquarium, educational dolphin programmes and a Mayan village with ruins.
Travelzoo tip: Deal Expert Fernando says 31 October-2 November is a good time to visit the park, as it comes alive for Mexico's Day of the Dead celebrations.
- Add an Unlimited Xcaret Xperience package for £149 per person
- Stay 10 nights from £1299 per person
- Stay 11 nights from £1399 per person
- Stay 14 nights from £1599 per person
- Infants aged 0-2 can travel from £99
- Children aged 2-12 can travel from £749
Transfers and baggage
Checked baggage up to 23kg is included. Add private transfers from £25 per person, or luxury private transfers from £50 per person.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Caribbean Warehouse is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.