£699pp & up – All-inclusive Tobago beach holiday w/sea view
A week-long all-inclusive escape to laid-back Tobago, with welcome treats thrown in
Tobago has a friendly, relaxed island vibe, and locals and tourists mix easily. The landscape is "rich in natural allure, from deserted palm-lined beaches and lively coral reefs to a wealth of lush rainforest", says Rough Guides. For £699 per person, stay on the island's southwest coast, with all meals and drinks included -- that's up to 73% cheaper than prices we've seen elsewhere.
- Return flights
- Return transfers
- Seven nights at the Tropikist Beach Hotel, in a Standard Room with Oceanview
- All meals, drinks and snacks
- A fruit plate, a bottle of sparkling wine, two bottles of beer and two bottles of water upon arrival
- £699 per person… Sundays from 11 November-9 December, 2018
- £799 per person… Sundays from 7 January-4 February; 4-11 March, 2018; 13-27 January, 2019
- £799 per person… 15, 31 October; 28 November, 2017; 29 April, 2018; Tuesdays from 15 May-26 June; 28 August-11 September, 2018
- £899 per person… Tuesdays from 9-30 January; 20 February-13 March, 2018
The Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort is in Crown Point, an area of southwestern Tobago known for its "attractive beaches and extensive services" (Lonely Planet). Store Bay Beach is a 5-minute walk away and is praised as "Crown Point's best place to swim" by Rough Guides**. Pigeon Point beach** is a 45-minute walk away, mostly along the seafront. Lonely Planet calls it "postcard-perfect" and says its "palm-fringed beach has powdery white sands and milky aqua water".
The property has two swimming pools -- one with a swim-up bar, a waterfall, lounging areas and a children's pool -- and two restaurants. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Standard (Oceanview) Rooms overlook the pool or garden from a private patio or balcony, with views out to the Caribbean Sea.
Travelzoo tip: Deal Expert Felicity Pont recently visited Tobago and recommends taking a catamaran excursion up the coast to Cotton Bay, which is only accessible by boat.
- Upgrade to a Superior Room Oceanview from an extra £69 per person, per week
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Room with Oceanview from an extra £99 per person, per week
- Children aged 2-11 can travel from £499; infants from £99
- Solo travellers can travel from £1049
- Stay 10 nights from £949 per person
Transfers & baggage
Return shared transfers are included and take around 25 minutes. Upgrade to private transfers from £30 per person, return -- you'll meet your driver on arrival and the drive is around five minutes. A checked-luggage allowance of 20-23kg per person, return is included.
Book by Oct. 18.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Caribbean Warehouse is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.