£1435pp – Maldives: all-inc beach villa escape, save 39%
Prodivers says this resort offers some of the best diving opportunities in the Maldives
Spend a week in a beachfront hideaway in the Maldives for £1435 per person with this all-inclusive plus package from Emirates Holidays. You'll stay at an island paradise praised for its teeming marine life – with exciting extras like a snorkelling lesson and a sunset cruise included, as well as seaplane transfers to and from the island -- and you'll save up to £913 on prices we've found elsewhere.
- Return flights with award-winning Emirates**
- Return seaplane transfers
- Seven nights at the Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, in a Beach Villa
- All-inclusive-plus board
Fly from London (Gatwick or Stansted) on 1-3 June, 2020.
Other June and July dates are available at a supplement. For a full list of all dates and departure airports, see Emirates Holidays' website.
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa is a 4-star property on one of the larger islands in the Maldives, in the Lhaviyani Atoll region. Rio Ferdinand spent last Christmas relaxing here with his family.
The resort is a serene paradise of swaying palms, white-sand beaches and sheltered bays, and is particularly popular with divers for its easy access to a number of dive sites.
There are three swimming pools, an overwater spa, a 6-hole pitch-and-putt golf course and a driving range. The all-inclusive plus board covers 30-minute lessons in golf, snorkelling and windsurfing, as well as a sunset cruise. As part of the all-inclusive plus package, you can dine in one of two main buffet restaurants. The resort also has three à la carte eateries and seven bars, including a wine cellar and a pretty overwater teahouse from where you can watch shoals of fish and other marine life.
Kuredu is home to Prodivers' PADI Instructor Development Centre, which offers a range of excursions for divers of all levels. Prodivers says Kuredu offers "spectacular diving opportunities on some of the most varied reefs in the Maldives", including caves, underwater islands and colourful protected reefs. Kuredu Caves are 10 minutes from the resort, and are known as "Turtle Airport" due to the large population of green sea turtles.
Beach Villas are two categories higher than standard rooms and are situated on the south coast of the island. Each has a small terrace and faces the ocean.
All-inclusive plus covers:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Koamas buffet restaurant
- Unlimited drinks, and a mini-bar restocked daily
- One 30-minute snorkelling lesson (equipment not included), one 30-minute windsurfing lesson and one 30-minute golf driving range lesson
- One sunset cruise
- Use of sports facilities and equipment, including kayaks and windsurfs
- A 50% discount on select food at Franco's, Far East and The Beach Restaurants
- A 50% discount on premium and specialty cocktails
- Half a bottle of champagne, per room
- Solo travellers can book the same holiday for £1739
- Add a 2-night stopover in Dubai, including accommodation at the Hyatt Regency Dubai with daily breakfast, for an extra £78 per person
- Stay in a Sangu Water Villa for an extra £405 per person
- Stay 10 nights for a total £1839 per person
Transfers & baggage
Both are included. There is a 30kg checked-baggage allowance on Emirates flights and a 20kg checked-baggage allowance on seaplane transfers.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Emirates Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.