Sold out(October 27, 2020) A new deal from this source was published on October 21, 2020. See new deal
£1189pp – Maldives all-inc week with flights & transfers
A private island resort surrounded by a turquoise lagoon, and a house reef teeming with marine life
A week in the Maldives — "the ultimate desert-island paradise" (Condé Nast Traveller) — is now £1189 per person with this deal from Best At Travel. The offer saves up to 32% on the cost of putting the same package together yourself, and includes international flights, airport transfers, and all meals and drinks during your stay.
- Return flights with Qatar Airways, including 20kg checked baggage
- Roundtrip airport transfers by speedboat
- Seven nights at the 4-star Adaaran Club Rannalhi, in a Standard Room
- All-inclusive board, covering breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus snacks and cakes at set times, select alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; snacks and beverages will be available until departure on the last day
Fly from London Gatwick on select dates 1-31 May, 2021. Manchester departures on the same dates start at £1300 per person.
Depart on 1 November or 1 December, 2020, from £1365 per person. Fly on 31 March, 2021, for an Easter holiday, from £1645 per person. Travel on select dates July, 2021, from £1485 per person, or in September, 2021, from £1705 per person.
The 4-star Adaaran Club Rannalhi is a laid-back resort in the South Malé Atoll of the Maldives archipelago. Soak up the sun and frolic around powdery white-sand beaches that slope into the sparkling lagoon.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served at the Main Restaurant, while snacks are on offer in the Coffee Shop, Nika Bar, and at the Cocktail Bar, alongside drinks in latter two. You can play table tennis, volleyball, or football; there is live music in the evenings.
The tranquil spa offers a range of treatments in a seafront location (for an extra charge). You can rent snorkelling equipment or book a scuba diving course at the PADI-certified dive centre, or go sailing, windsurfing, jetskiing, or on boat excursions for an additional fee.
Rooms measure 37 square metres and come with a furnished private terrace or balcony and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Wi-Fi is free throughout.
- Children under 15 can travel from £488 per child
- Stay for 14 nights from £2129 per person (24 July, 2021, departure)
- A family of four (two adults and two children under 15) can spend seven nights during February half term for a total of £5349 per family, departing 13 February, 2021
- A family of four (two adults and two children under 15) can book a 7-night summer holiday for £4419 per family, or a 14-night holiday for £5780 per family, departing 24 July, 2021
- A family of four (two adults and two children under 15) can spend seven nights during October half term for a total of £5065 per family, departing 23 October, 2021
Transfers & baggage
Roundtrip speedboat transfers from the airport (takes approximately 45 minutes each way), and a 20kg checked luggage allowance (one item per person) are both included.
Secure this holiday with a low £99-per-person deposit. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid as cleared funds no later than the due date shown on your confirmation invoice issued by Best At Travel. Apart from non-refundable elements of the holiday (e.g. airfare), which are listed on the confirmation issued by Best At Travel, cancellation charges are as follows, before your booked travel date:
More than 12 weeks prior to departure: loss of deposit
84-55 days prior to departure: 50%
54-30 days prior to departure: 75%
29- 0 days prior to departure: 100%
Best At Travel's full terms and conditions apply -- see https://www.bestattravel.co.uk/terms-and-conditions for details. Government legislation means you may be liable to pay a fine if you fail to ensure your child’s regular attendance at school (http://bit.ly/1hoPyXZ). Local tourist taxes may be payable at the property. For the latest information on your destination, see https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Best At Travel is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
How to Book
Book online with Best At Travel