Sold out(January 19, 2022) A new deal from this source was published on January 10, 2022. See new deal
£899pp – Dubai: Atlantis, The Palm break w/flights & meals
Experience one of Dubai's most iconic resorts, voted best in the Middle East for ten years running
Why We Love This Deal
Atlantis, the Palm is a 5-star property on the man-made Palm Island. It has been voted the Middle East's Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards every year since 2010. With this package from Southall Travel, you can get a 3-night break there for £899 per person, with flights, theme-park tickets, and daily meals included.
- Return flights with 30kg checked baggage
- Return transfers
- Three nights at the 5-star Atlantis, The Palm, in an Ocean King Room
- Daily breakfast and dinner at a choice of nine restaurants (you can dine at a further seven restaurants for a supplement)
- Daily access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Fly from London Gatwick on 5-11; 21-25 June, 2022.
Travel from Birmingham from £978 per person, or from Manchester from £998 per person.
Depart in July, 2022, from £1268 per person; in August, 2022, from £1168 per person; or in September, 2022, from £1138 per person.
For more information, see Southall Travel's website, or call 020 8705 0073 to speak to a consultant.
The 5-star Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai has a private white-sand beach, a ShuiQi Spa and Fitness Centre, and 30 restaurants, bars, and lounges (additional charges apply at some venues), including the world-famous Nobu, Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, and Ronda Locatelli. The half-board programme includes breakfast at Kaleidoscope or Saffron, and dinner at a choice of nine outlets: Kaleidoscope, Saffron, Ayamna, The Shore, White Beach Restaurant, TBJ The Burger Joint, Asia Republic, Shawafel, and Beach Buns.
Guests get access to the 42-acre Aquaventure Waterpark, which boasts Dubai’s longest lazy river, 30 slides and attractions, including the 9-storey Leap of Faith waterslide, as well as the Lost Chambers Aquarium, which houses 65,000 marine animals and 30 slides and attractions.
Ocean King Rooms measure approximately 45 square metres and have furnished private balconies with partial or full views over the Arabian Gulf. They come with tea- and coffee-making facilities. Wi-Fi is free throughout.
- Stay in a Palm King Room from an extra £60 per person. Palm King Rooms have partial or full views of Palm Island, the Dubai skyline, and the Palm Fountain
- Add extra nights from £161 per person, per night
- One child up to the age of 13 can stay and dine for free. Additional children flying from London Heathrow can travel from £299 per child, from Birmingham from £339 per child, or from Manchester from £359 per child
- Solo travellers can book this deal from £1196
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Southall Travel is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call Southall Travel on 020 8705 0073.
Quote promo code TZDXBST899.