£699pp – Dubai: Atlantis Break w/Flights & Meals, Save 51%
Stay at one of Dubai's most iconic resorts, voted best in the Middle East for 7 years running
Update (17 May, 16:50pm): It is now £745 per person to fly from Birmingham, £755 per person to fly from Glasgow, £725 per person to fly from Manchester and £735 per person to fly from Newcastle.
Experience "a real taste of the high life" (Daily Mirror) and stay for three nights at the 5-star Atlantis, the Palm hotel in Dubai, with this £699-per-person package from Emirates Holidays. The deal includes direct return flights, daily breakfast and dinner, accommodation in a luxurious Imperial Club Room, with access to the hotel's exclusive Imperial Club facilities, and more, and saves up to 51% on what it could cost to put together yourself.
- Return flights with award-winning Emirates**
- Three nights at Atlantis, The Palm, in an Imperial Club Room
- Daily breakfast and dinner at a selection of restaurants
- Unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Complimentary one-day, one-park ticket to Dubai Parks and Resorts***
- Complimentary return transfers
Depart from London (Gatwick or Heathrow) on select dates 11-19 June; 10-19 September.
Travel from Birmingham from £779 per person, from Glasgow and Manchester from £775 per person and from Newcastle from £765 per person.
You can also depart on the following dates:
- £725 per person... 9-10 June; 9,15,16 September
- £759 per person... 5-8 June; 24-28 September
- £789 per person... 25, 26 June; 4-6 December
- £929 per person... 12-16, 19-23, 26-30 November
- £959 per person... 9-11, 14-18, 21-25, 28-31 January; 1, 4-6 February
Note: Ramadan is 27 May-25 June, 2017****.
Atlantis, The Palm -- which has won the Middle East's Leading Resort gong at the World Travel Awards for the last six years running -- is a 5-star property on the man-made Palm Jumeirah island.
Guests get access to the 42-acre Aquaventure Waterpark, which boasts a 9-storey waterslide, as well as the Lost Chambers Aquarium, which houses 65,000 marine animals.
There's a choice of white-sand beaches, an ESPA spa and 16 restaurants, bars and lounges (additional charges may apply), including the world famous Nobu, Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen and Ronda Locatelli.
Imperial Club Rooms are three categories higher than standard, and have views over the Arabian Gulf.
- Stay five nights from £925 per person
- Upgrade to business-class flights from £1989 per person
- Children aged 2-11 can travel from £255 per child
Transfers & baggage
Return transfers are included. 30kgs checked baggage is included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Emirates Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.