Sold out(November 22, 2017) A new deal from this source was published on November 15, 2017. See new deal
£599pp – 5-star Dubai break with upgrade & meals, save 39%
Stay in an upgraded room at one of Dubai's most famous luxury resorts
Spend three nights at a 5-star beach resort on Palm Jumeirah with this Dubai getaway from Emirates Holidays. Now £599 per person, this deal includes an upgrade to a stunning room with views of the Arabian Gulf -- and, what's more, you'll save up to 39% on prices we've seen elsewhere.
- Return flights with award-winning Emirates**
- Three nights at the 5-star Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, in an upgraded Deluxe King Arabian Sea View room
- Daily breakfast and dinner at a choice of 60 restaurants and lounges in Dubai (additional supplements may apply)***
- Two sundowner drinks from a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at Plaj Restaurant (per person, per day)
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Water Park, including transfers
- One-day, one-park ticket to Dubai Parks and Resorts****
Fly from London Heathrow on 14-15, 22 May; 5 June, 2018.
Depart from London Gatwick for £625 per person, from Glasgow or Manchester for £628 per person, from Newcastle for £629 per person or from Birmingham for £657 per person.
More dates are available from London for the below prices:
- £655 per person… 14, 16-17, 21, 23, 28 May; 4, 6-7 June
- £699 per person… 20, 25 June; 8, 13 August
- £799 per person… 8, 15, 17-18 January
- £895 per person… 19, 21-22, 26, 28 February; 5, 7, 12, 14-15, 19 March
- £935 per person… 30 April; 2, 7, 9-10 May
Note: Ramadan is 15 May-14 June, 2018*****.
The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a 5-star property inspired by the sumptuous palaces of the Ottoman era, and is "dripping in luxury", according to the Daily Mail. It has been used as a location in "Mission Impossible IV", and has appeared in the Judges' Houses round of "The X Factor" as the home of singer Nicole Scherzinger.
The resort is set on a stretch of private beach on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, and has 10 bars and restaurants, several tennis courts and an infinity pool. All guests have access to the on-site Talise Ottoman Spa, which is one of the largest in the Middle East, with 42 treatment rooms as well as steam rooms, saunas and Turkish hammams. Guests can also enjoy movies in the hotel's luxurious cinema, including popcorn and refreshments.
About Dubai Parks and Resorts
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the largest theme park in the Middle East.
It comprises several separate parks: BOLLYWOOD PARKS™, which has rides and attractions based around blockbusters of the Indian film industry; LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Water Park, dedicated to children aged from 2-12; and MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, which has been described as "the Hollywood of the desert" by The Independent.
There are over 100 rollercoasters and attractions in total, spread across 25 million square feet.
Stay in a Club Room from an extra £129 per person
Stay five nights from £855 per person
- Solo travellers can book the same holiday for £849
Transfers & baggage
Add return transfers in a private car for £35 per person. A 30kg checked-baggage allowance is included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Emirates Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
14-15, 22 May; 5 Jun, 2018; +£100 Aug; +£200 Jan
Up to 39%