£499pp – Morocco: 7-night escorted tour with flights
Go beyond Marrakesh on a comprehensive week-long tour of this spellbinding country
Soak up the souks and spices, kasbahs, and medinas of Morocco for just £499 per person — this includes all transfers, daily breakfast and dinner, and departure dates until mid 2022. You'll travel through the Atlas Mountains to authentic Berber towns, Moroccan gems like Art Deco Casablanca, and the kasbahs around Ouarzazate.
- Return flights
- All transfers throughout
- Two nights at Ibn Batouta, Marrakesh
- Two nights at Hotel L'Escale, Fez
- One night at Kasbah Tizimi, Erfoud
- One night at Riad Tama, Ouarzazate
- One further night at Ibn Batouta, Marrakesh
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- All entry fees and excursions with an English-speaking guide
Depart from London, Dublin, or Manchester on select dates June-September; November-December, 2021; January-February; June, 2022.
Travel on select dates October, 2021; March; May; July-December, 2022, from £599 per person.
For more information, further departure dates and airports, or to book this deal online, visit the Exoticca website. Or call 020 3966 8627, quoting deal ID 4546.
- Marrakesh... you'll have some free time to explore the bustling souks and the main square, Jemaa el Fna, before going on a guided tour of the city, visiting the Koutoubia mosque, Menara gardens, Bahia Palace, and a local school, where you'll learn how precious argan oil and Moroccan spices are produced
- Casablanca... you'll go on a tour of the city's Art Deco buildings, the Place des Nations Unies, and the Corniche, before heading to Rabat to see the Royal Palace, the Kasbah of the Udayas, Hassan tower, and the mausoleum of Mohammed V
- Fez... take in panoramic views of the city from the hills, then visit the Royal Palace and the world's largest medina
- Erfoud... visit the unique landscape of the Todra Gorges, then take the Route of the Kasbahs to the small Berber town of Kalaat M'Gouna, famous for its roses and perfumes
- Ouarzazate... visit the kasbahs of Taourirt and Aït Benhaddou — the latter is a UNESCO World Heritage Site — before travelling through the Atlas Mountains back to Marrakesh for your flight home
Alternatively, take an 8-night tour, which adds a night each in Casablanca and Tangier, plus an excursion to Chefchaouen, but has one less night in Marrakesh, from £699 per person.
Transfers & baggage
All transfers are included. Checked baggage is included on some departures, check with Exoticca when booking.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.