£1599pp – South Africa tour inc Kruger safari & Cape Town
This guided tour has travel dates in the dry season, the best time to spot the Big Five in Kruger
Experience some of South Africa's biggest highlights on this exclusive 9-night tour from Citrus Holidays. You'll go on safari in "one of the world's greatest national parks" (Lonely Planet), visit the penguins of Boulders Beach, and take a cable-car ride up showstopping Table Mountain -- all for £1599 per person.
- Return flights and all domestic flights
- All transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Two nights at Holiday Inn Sandton - Rivonia Road, Johannesburg, in a standard room
- Two nights at Protea Hotel by Marriott Kruger Gate, Kruger, in a standard room
- Five nights at DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Town, in a standard room
- Daily breakfast throughout, plus daily dinner in Kruger
Depart from London Gatwick or Heathrow on:
- 9 March
- 14 April
- 15 May
- 9 June
- 31 August
- 14, 21 September
- 1, 16 October
- 13, 17 November
- 2 December
Fly from Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester or Newcastle from £1698 per person, or from Dublin from £1798 per person.
The dry season in Kruger runs from May to September, and the wet season runs from October to April.
- Gold Reef City, an amusement park themed around the Johannesburg's gold-rush heritage
- Johannesburg's Lion & Safari Park, a wilderness reserve
- The elephants, lions, leopards, cheetah, rhinos and other animals of Kruger National Park, which you'll visit on a full-day game drive
- A cable-car ride up Cape Town's iconic Table Mountain
- The pristine beaches, penguin colonies and funicular railways of the Cape Peninsula
- Robben Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the location of the prison where Nelson Mandela was incarcerated for 18 years. The prison is now a museum
- Solo travellers get this deal from £2599
- Add a 4-hour evening game drive in Kruger National Park from £79 per person
- Add three nights in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe), including all flights, three nights at the The Kingdom at Victoria Falls Hotel with breakfast, Victoria Falls tour and a sunset cruise, from £499 per person
Transfers & baggage
All shared transfers, including the drive between Johannesburg and Kruger (approximately 4-5 hours), and checked luggage are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Citrus Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.