£999pp – India & Nepal: 11-night guided tour w/flights
Explore the Taj Mahal and watch the sun rise from behind the Himalayas on this wide-ranging tour
This southern Asian adventure combines the serene mountain views and glimmering temples of Nepal with buzzing Indian cities and ancient forts. At less than £1000 per person, this exclusive offer from Lumle Holidays includes return flights and takes you from Delhi to Kathmandu.
- Flight from the UK to Delhi, from Delhi to Kathmandu and from Kathmandu to the UK
- Two nights at the Rockland Hotel C R Park**, Delhi
- One night at the Hotel Seven Hills Tower**, Agra
- Two nights at the Suryaa Villa**, Jaipur
- One further night at the Rockland Hotel C R Park**, Delhi
- Two nights at the Rama Inn Boutique Home**, Kathmandu
- Two nights at the Mount View Pokhara**
- One further night at the Rama Inn Boutique Home**, Kathmandu
- Daily breakfast
- Shared group transfers throughout***, in an air-conditioned vehicle, with entrance fees
Depart from London Heathrow on select dates April-September, 2019.
Fly from Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Manchester from £1199 per person.
For £1099 per person, you can travel on select dates October, 2018-March, 2019, or for £1199 per person on select dates October-December, 2019.
The tour begins in Delhi, where you'll discover both the old and new cities. You'll see Jama Masjid, one of Asia's largest mosques, the Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb.
From Delhi, you'll head to Agra to visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites -- the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. After two nights in Agra, you'll drive to Jaipur, stopping off at the "magnificent" (Lonely Planet) Fatehpur Sikri, an ancient sandstone city that was the capital of the Mughal Empire, before it was abandoned in the late 16th century.
Once in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan province, you'll visit the Amber Fort and the City Palace Museum, which is home to some impressive Rajasthani and Mughal art. You'll then travel back to Delhi for a night before a morning flight to Kathmandu.
The next day, you will explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu shrine at Pashupatinath and Boudhanath, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world. Pokhara is the next stop -- from there, you'll take an early-morning drive to Sarangkot to see the sun rise behind the Annapurna mountain range, and then explore Gupteswar Cave temple and Devi's Falls.
You'll then travel back to Kathmandu for your final night and flight home.
- Add a scenic Everest flight for £199 per person
- Stay in 5-star hotels throughout for an extra £499 per person
- Add two nights in Chitwan, with all meals and transfer from Pokhara, for £299 per person
- Add seven nights in Sri Lanka, with flights to Colombo, for £699 per person
- Add five nights in Bhutan, plus an extra night in Kathmandu and flights, for an extra £1999 per person
Transfers & baggage
All transportation is included, plus a checked-baggage allowance of 23kg.
Book by Jan. 30.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Lumle Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.