£899pp – Nepal: 10-nt guided tour w/flights & jeep safari
See Nepal's finest temples and visit one of the "best national parks in Asia" on this 10-night tour
Spend time in one of the world's top nature reserves, bustling temple-laden cities and tranquil lakeside villages on this exclusive 10-night group tour** of Nepal from Lumle Holidays, all for £899 per person.
- Return flights from London Heathrow
- Two nights at the Rama Inn Boutique Home in Kathmandu, with guided sightseeing
- Three nights at the Mount View in Pokhara, with guided sightseeing in the Pokhara Valley
- Sunrise drive to Sarangkot
- Two nights at the Hotel Jungle Crown in Chitwan National Park, including all meals, a guided nature walk, a canoeing excursion, a traditional dance and a jeep safari
- One further night at the Rama Inn Boutique Home in Kathmandu
- Hiking day trip to Namo Buddha, Balthali and Khopasi
- One night at the Dhulikhel Lodge Resort
- Day trip to Bhaktapur
- One final night at the Rama Inn Boutique Home in Kathmandu
- Daily breakfast
- All excursions with entrance fees and guides
Depart from London Heathrow on select dates January-March, 2019. You can also travel on select dates June, 2018-August, 2019 for £949-£999 per person
You'll be greeted at the airport by a local guide and transported to your hotel in Kathmandu, where you'll have a free evening to get to know the city. The next day, you will explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu shrine at Pashupatinath and Boudhanath, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world.
On the fourth day of your holiday, you'll arrive in Pokhara and spend two days exploring the surrounding area, including Phewa Lake, Gupteswar Cave temple and Devi's Falls. From there, you'll also take an early-morning drive to Sarangkot to see the sun rise behind the Annapurna mountain range.
You'll then head to Chitwan National Park, which teems with wild rhinos, tigers, leopards and deer. Chitwan is "one of the best wildlife-viewing national parks in Asia", according to Lonely Planet, and you'll immerse yourself thoroughly on a guided nature walk with bird-watching, a jeep safari through its dense jungle and a peaceful ride along the Rapti River in a traditional tree canoe.
Next, you'll journey to the Buddhist pilgrimage site Namo Buddha, with its large stupa and views across the high Himalayas. There's an optional moderate 3-hour hike through terraced rice paddy fields to the mountain villages of Balthali and Khopasi. You'll then be driven to Dhulikhel, where you'll spend a night close to its town square, which is lined with temples.
You'll spend a final night in Kathmandu before flying home to the UK.
- Solo travellers can book the same deal for £1599
- Add daily dinner for an extra £130 per person
- Add five nights in Bhutan, plus an extra night in Kathmandu and flights, for an extra £1999 per person
- Add a 6-night tour of India's Golden Triangle, with flights, for an extra £499 per person
Transfers & baggage
All transportation is included, plus a checked-baggage allowance of 23kg.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Lumle Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.