Sold outThis deal was published May 13, 2020 and sold out May 27, 2020. See current deals
£899pp – 10-night Nepal tour inc flights & jeep safari
See Nepal's finest temples and visit one of the "best national parks in Asia" on this 10-night tour
Spend time in bustling, temple-laden cities; tranquil lakeside villages and one of the world's top nature reserves on this 10-night group tour** of Nepal from Lumle Holidays. For £899 per person, you'll get accommodation, all transportation (including international flights) and guided excursions.
- Return flights
- Two nights at the Rama Inn Boutique Home, Kathmandu
- Three nights at the Hotel Mount View Pokhara
- Sunrise drive to Sarangkot
- Two nights at the Hotel Jungle Crown, Chitwan, including all meals, a guided nature walk, a canoeing excursion, a traditional dance performance and a jeep safari
- One further night at the Rama Inn Boutique Home, Kathmandu
- One night at the Hotel Himalayan Villa, Nagarkot
- One final night at the Rama Inn Boutique Home, Kathmandu
- Daily breakfast
- All guided excursions with entrance fees
Depart from London Heathrow on select dates from January-June; September, 2021.
Travel until December, 2020, from £1099 per person.
On arrival from the UK, you'll be greeted at the airport by a local guide and transported to your hotel in Kathmandu, where you'll have a free evening to get to know the city. The next day, you will explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu shrine at Swayambhunath, and Boudhanath, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world.
On the fourth day of your holiday, you'll arrive in Pokhara and spend two days exploring the surrounding area, including Phewa Lake, Gupteswar Cave temple and Devi's Falls. From there, you'll also take an early morning drive to Sarangkot to see the sun rise from behind the Annapurna mountain range. You can chose to either hike back to Pokhara or return in the coach.
You'll then head to Chitwan National Park, which teems with wild rhinos, tigers, leopards and deer. Chitwan is "one of the best wildlife-viewing national parks in Asia", according to Lonely Planet, and you'll immerse yourself thoroughly on a guided nature walk with bird-watching, a jeep safari through its dense jungle and a peaceful ride along the Rapti River in a traditional tree canoe.
Next, you'll journey to the mountain village of Nagarkot, where you'll spend a night before heading back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
You'll spend a final night in Kathmandu before flying home to the UK.
- Add a flight over Mount Everest with transfers from £199 per person
- Add daily dinner throughout the tour from £140 per person
- Add a tour of India's Golden Triangle, including accommodation, excursions and flights, from £499 per person
Transfers & baggage
All transfers are included, as is a checked-baggage allowance of 20kg.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Lumle Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.