Sold out(September 21, 2017) A new deal from this source was published on September 20, 2017. See new deal
£799pp – Deluxe 10-night India tour with flts & excursions
A standout price for a jam-packed Golden Triangle tour
Travel around Rajasthan and India's Golden Triangle -- known for its "extraordinary wealth of cultural and historical splendour" (The Independent) -- with this exclusive 10-night group tour from Exoticca. At £799 per person, this package is half the price of similar tours we've seen elsewhere.
- Return flights
- Shared transfers throughout
- Daily breakfast
- One night at the 4-star Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
- One night at the Sara Vilas, Mandawa
- One night at the Hotel Maharaj Ganga Mahal, Bikaner
- Two nights at the Golden Haveli Hotel, Jaisalmer
- One night at the 4-star Park Plaza Jodhpur
- Two nights at the 4-star Fortune Select Metropolitan, Jaipur
- One night at the 4-star Four Points by Sheraton Agra
- One further night at the Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
- Selected excursions with an English-speaking guide
Depart from London Heathrow or Birmingham on 14 May, 2018. You can also depart on 11 June for £889 per person.
Fly from Manchester from £839 per person, or from Glasgow from £889 per person.
Update (3.20pm, 18 September, 2017): Departures from Glasgow are now from £899 per person.
The tour starts in Delhi, where you'll stay overnight and have free time to explore the city. Highlights include the 17th-century Jama Masjid Royal Mosque, the Presidential Palace, the Red Fort and the colourful Chandni Chowk market. Next, head west to Mandawa, passing through rural villages on the way. Here, you can wander around the havelis (grand mansions) that are scattered around the town.
The third night will be spent in Bikaner, "a vibrant, dust-swirling desert town with a fabulous fort" (Lonely Planet). You'll then travel to Jaisalmer, a former medieval trading centre and one of Rajasthan's most popular destinations, before stopping in Jodphur, known as the Blue City because of its bright blue buildings.
You'll spend two nights in Jaipur, where you'll visit the Amber Fort by jeep and take a tour of the city. The penultimate stop is Agra, where you'll visit two World Heritage Sites -- the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. You'll then spend a further night in Delhi.
- There's a discount of 25% for children aged 2-11
- Upgrade to the luxury version of this tour from £939 per person
- Solo travellers get this deal from £1098 per person
Transfers & baggage
This deal includes shared transfers throughout and a 20kg checked-luggage allowance.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.