£6390pp – Japan: 15-night guided tour w/flights & meals
A comprehensive experience in the 'Land of the Rising Sun' with all transport, meals, and tours
This fully escorted 15-night tour from Wendy Wu Tours is a great chance to explore the many sides of Japan. You'll see all the famous sights such as Mount Fuji, Hiroshima Peace Park, and the Tokyo Skytree, and have unique experiences like visiting a wasabi farm and seeing snow monkeys in the Japanese Alps. All your transportation, meals, and flights are included, plus you'll save £150 with the exclusive promo code Tzoo150.
- Return flights arriving to Osaka and departing from Tokyo, with checked baggage
- All airport transfers and land transportation, including a bullet train from Hiroshima to Kyoto
- Two nights at Hotel Monterey Osaka (or similar)
- Two nights at Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima (or similar)
- Two nights at RIHGA Gran Kyoto (or similar)
- One night at Hotel Vista Kanazawa (or similar)
- Two nights at Onyado Yui no Sho (or similar) near Takayama
- Two nights at Royal Hotel in Nagano (or similar)
- One night at Kofu Kinenbi Hotel (or similar) in Kofu
- Three nights at Sunshine City Prince Hotel (or similar) in Tokyo
- All entrance fees throughout and tours with an English-speaking guide
- Full board covering daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Depart on 5, 6, 7 May, 2022, from London Heathrow.
Fly on 18 March; 14 April; 3-7, 14, 21 September, 2022, from £6590 per person; daily from 20 March-4 April, 2022, from £6790 per person; or 21 March-1 April, 2023, from £6890 per person.
For more information, see Wendy Wu's website or call 0808 278 3137 to speak to a consultant and quote the exclusive promo code Tzoo150.
- Osaka... explore the impressive castles of Osaka and Himeji, the traditional Isui-en garden that's scattered with tea houses, and take a short cruise down the Yodogawa River. You'll also visit the town of Nara, where thousands of deer roam freely, and see Todaiji temple, one of the Seven Great Temples of Japan
- Hiroshima... visit the Peace Memorial Park and Museum before taking the ferry over to Miyajima Island, where you'll see the Itsukushima Shrine
- Kyoto... you'll then take Japan's famous bullet train to Kyoto, where you'll visit the Ryoanji Temple and its zen garden, Kinkakuji Temple, and Fushimi Inari Shrine, and experience a traditional tea ceremony
- Kanazawa... wander through the beautiful Kenroku-en Garden, check out the collections at the Kanazawa 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, visit a restored samurai residence, and try your hand at making washi paper
- Takayama... sample local delicacies at a morning market, visit Takayama Festival Floats Exhibition Hall, home to festival floats that date back to the 16th century, and the Kusakabe Folk Crafts Museum, then feel like you've stepped back to the Edo period as you explore the shops of Kamisannomachi Street
- Nagano... visit the striking Matsumoto Castle with its dark black exterior, stop at a miso house to learn how to make this Japanese seasoning and try some miso soup, then head to one of Japan's largest wasabi farms. You'll also spend a day in the Japanese Alps visiting snow monkeys at the Jigokudani Monkey Park and Zenkoji Temple, where you can try and find the "key to paradise"
- Mount Fuji... travel to the Fuji Five Lakes area and drive up to Fuji's fifth station for incredible views. If you travel in May, you'll then head to Fuji Shibazakura Festival, one of the best places to see Japan's pink moss phlox in bloom, before checking into the hotel in Kofu
- Kofu... you'll drive about two hours to Hakone, where you'll go on a boat cruise on Lake Ashi and take the ropeway up to the volcanic Owakudani Valley
- Tokyo... the final stop of the tour is in the capital, where you'll see the Imperial Palace East Gardens, the Meiji Jingu Shrine, Senso-ji Temple, and Tokyo Skytree, and walk the famous Shibuya Crossing before your flight home
- Solo travellers can book this tour from £7090
- Fly business class one way from £7090 per person
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
Book by 30 June.
Book by June 30.
Change your travel dates for free once, for any reason. Final payment is due six weeks before departure. You will receive a full refund if the tour is cancelled due to Covid-19. For all other cancellations, the following charges apply:
Up to 6 weeks before departure – loss of deposit
41 – 28 days: 60%, including deposit
27 – 15 days: 90%, including deposit
14 days or less: 100%, including deposit
For more information see https://www.wendywutours.co.uk/about-us/flexible-booking-guarantee/.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
£6390ppCall 080 8278 3137
How to Book
Call Wendy Wu Tours on 080 8278 3137.
Quote he exclusive promo code Tzoo150.
Secure this holiday with a low deposit from as low as £99 per person.