Sold out(February 22, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on February 18, 2019. See new deal
£348pp – 2-for-1: 7-night India escorted group tour w/Taj Mahal
About the Hotel
Stay in a palace, visit the Amber Fort and marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal
This 2-for-1 deal from On the Go Tours costs £348 per person, and visits some of India's most famous attractions, including the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Transportation throughout in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Two nights at the 4-star Jaypee Siddharth, Delhi, in a Standard room
- Overnight stay at the Hotel Seven Hills Tower, Agra, in a Standard room
- Overnight stay at the Bhanwar Vilas Palace, Karauli, in a Standard room
- Two nights at the Mandawa Haveli Jaipur, in a Standard room
- One further night at the 4-star Jaypee Siddharth, Delhi, in a Standard room
- Seven breakfasts, one lunch and two dinners
- English-speaking tour guide
International flights are not included.
Depart on select dates from 11 May-24 August.
The tour begins in Delhi, where you'll have a full day of sightseeing, including Old Delhi and visits to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and India Gate. Your next stop is Agra to see the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal. You'll stay overnight in the city.
The next day, you'll continue on to Karauli, stopping en route at the city of Fatehpur Sikri. Home to a pretty mosque and red sandstone palaces, the city was abandoned by its residents due to water shortages. In Karauli, you'll stay at the Bhanwar Vilas Palace, still home to the current Maharaja and Maharani of Karauli. You will have free time to explore the palace grounds, and if you're lucky, the princess sometimes gives guided tours of the residence.
The next stop is Jaipur, where you can explore its majestic Rajasthani architecture, including the Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). You will take a jeep ride up to the Amber Fort and take a tour of its grounds.
You will then return to Delhi for a day at leisure, before the tour comes to an end the following morning.
- Add a backstreets of Delhi morning cycling tour from an extra £60 per person
- Add a hot air balloon ride in Jaipur from an extra £230 per person
- Solo travellers can book this tour for the same price and pair up with another solo traveller, or stay in a private room from an extra £350 per person
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. On the Go Tours is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call On the Go Tours on 020 7371 1113.