£2899pp – Japan: 14-night guided tour inc flts & excursions
A jam-packed itinerary with a choice of year-round dates, including the stunning fall foliage season
For £2899 per person, travel from Osaka to Tokyo on a guided group tour of Japan with this 14-night offer from Inspiring Vacations, which includes daily excursions and a ride on the famous bullet train. Plus, Travelzoo members save an exclusive £100 when booking before 6 November**.
- Return flights (into Osaka, out of Tokyo)
- All transfers, including bullet train from Hakone to Tokyo
- One night at the Star Gate Hotel Kansai Airport, Osaka
- Two nights at the Hotel Wing International Kyoto Shijo Karasuma
- One night at the Dormy Inn Takamatsu
- One night Beppu Kamenoi Hotel
- Two nights at the Dormy Inn Nagasaki
- One night at the Hiroshima Washington Hotel
- One night at the Comfort Hotel Shin-Osaka
- One night at the Agora Kanazawa
- One night at the Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu
- One night at the Hotel Mystays Fuji Onsen Resort, Motosu
- Two nights at the MYSTAYS PREMIER Narita, Tokyo
- Excursions with an English-speaking guide, including entrance fees
- Daily breakfast and one traditional kaiseki dinner
Depart from London Heathrow, Edinburgh or Manchester on 12 May; 16 June; 31 August; 20 September; 10, 22 October; 23 November, 2020; 28 February, 2021.
Travel during the cherry-blossom season in April 2020 or 2021 from £3219 per person.
- Kyoto... see the city's traditional Japanese culture and rich history on a full-day tour, including the Golden Pavilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- Beppu... explore the tranquil oasis of Ritsurin Garden and the Hells of Beppu hot springs -- renowned for their kaleidoscopic colours, from milky blue to bright crimson
- Hiroshima... pay your respect at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and humbling tribute to the lives lost in World War II
- Osaka... visit beautiful Himeji Castle, the largest surviving example of a traditional Japanese fortress
- Matsumoto... see this mountain city in the foothills of the Japanese Alps and explore the historic villlage of Shirakawa-go, with its thatched houses
- Mount Fuji... you'll travel 2300 metres above sea level to the Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station for views across the surrounding area
- Tokyo... a full-day tour will take you to the city's top sights, including the Buddhist temple Senso-ji, Nakamise shopping street, the upmarket Ginza district, the Imperial Palace, and the flourishing street-food scene of Tsukiji Outer Market
Transfers & baggage
All shared transfers and checked luggage are included.
Book by 6 November to get an exclusive Travelzoo-member-only price of £2899 per person**. The price after that will be £2999 per person.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Inspiring Vacations is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.