£2099pp – Victoria Falls & South Africa tour inc safari
This guided tour has travel dates in the dry season, the best time to spot the Big Five in Kruger
Iconic travel experiences abound on this exclusive 12-night South Africa and Victoria Falls tour from Citrus Holidays. You'll cruise by the falls under a blood-orange sunset, go on safari in "one of the world's greatest national parks" (Lonely Planet) and take a cable-car ride up showstopping Table Mountain -- all for £2099 per person, including flights and transfers.
- Return flights and all connecting flights
- All transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Three nights at Elephant Hill Resort at Victoria Falls, in a standard room
- A guided tour of Victoria Falls with a sunset cruise
- Two nights at Holiday Inn Sandton Hotel, Johannesburg, in a standard room
- A tour of Gold Reef City in Johannesburg
- Two nights at Sabi River Sun Resort, in Kruger, in a standard room
- A full-day game drive in Kruger National Park
- Five nights at DoubleTree by Hilton, in Cape Town, in a standard room
- A full-day guided tour of the Cape Peninsula
- A half-day guided tour of Cape Town
- Daily breakfast throughout, plus daily dinner in Kruger
Depart from London (Gatwick or Heathrow) on 10 February; 16 March; 12 April; 5 May, 2020.
Travel on 10, 29 November, 2019, from £2199 per person. Additional dates are available from £2299 per person.
Fly from Birmingham, Edinburgh or Manchester from £2199 per person; or from Dublin or Newcastle from £2299 per person.
You'll spend the first three nights of your holiday on the Zimbabwean side of Victoria Falls -- "one of Earth's great spectacles", according to Rough Guides. While you're there, you'll take a guided tour of all the best viewpoints, followed by a sunset cruise along the Zambezi River.
You'll then fly to Johannesburg for two nights at a deluxe hotel with an indoor swimming pool and a top-floor sky bar. During your time there, you'll visit Gold Reef City, an amusement park themed around the city's gold-rush heritage.
Next, you'll depart for the 5-million-acre Kruger National Park, which is "one of the world's greatest wildlife-watching destinations", according to Lonely Planet. Elephants, lions, leopards, cheetah, rhinos, baboons, buffalo, giraffes, hippos and zebra roam the savannah, and you'll have a good chance of seeing them on a full-day game drive.
Finally, you'll fly to Cape Town to spend five nights in a deluxe hotel with views of the city's iconic crown, Table Mountain. On the second day there, you'll take a half-day tour of the city, followed by a cable-car ride up Table Mountain.
The following day, you'll take a full-day tour of the Cape Peninsula -- this is where the Indian Ocean meets the Atlantic, and you'll discover pristine beaches, penguin colonies and funicular railways. On the last day, you'll be taken to Robben Island Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and former prison where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years.
- Add a 3-night Winelands and Garden Route extension, including all transfers, accommodation, meals and excursions, from £499 per person
- Add a night-time game drive in Kruger from £79 per person
- Add a day trip to Devil's Pool from Victoria Falls, including lunch, from £189 per person
- Add a Winelands tram tour including private transfers from £69 per person
Transfers & baggage
All transfers and checked-baggage are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Citrus Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.