Sold out(November 13, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on November 13, 2019. See new deal
£1799pp – 12-nt Argentina & Brazil tour w/flts, save £600
The tour takes in trendy cities, awesome glaciers and waterfalls, and Copacabana Beach
Exoticca has taken £600 off the price of a 12-night tour of Argentina and Brazil. Now £1799 per person, this offer includes time in Buenos Aires, trips to some of Argentina's greatest natural wonders and a chance to experience Rio de Janeiro from a base right by Copacabana Beach.
- Return flights
- All transfers
- Three nights at Mérit San Telmo, Buenos Aires
- Flight from Buenos Aires to El Calafate
- Three nights at Kapenke Hotel, El Calafate
- Flight from El Calafate to Iguazú
- Three nights at Mérit Iguazú
- Flight from Iguazú to Rio de Janeiro
- Three nights at Best Western Plus Copacabana Design, Rio de Janeiro
- All entry fees and excursions with an English-speaking guide
- Daily breakfast
Depart from London Heathrow on 25 April; or from Dublin on 29, 30 April; 5 May.
You can also travel on 18 April; 2 May; 9, 16 May; 5 September, 2020, from £1899 per person; or 21 March from £1999 per person.
Fly from Edinburgh from £1899 per person or from Glasgow from £2049 per person.
- Buenos Aires... a "beautiful city" that "combines faded European grandeur with Latin passion" (Lonely Planet). You'll take a guided tour of Plaza de Mayo and the colourful houses and tango clubs of La Boca
- El Calafate... the gateway to the southern section of Los Glaciares National Park in stunning Patagonia. You'll visit the Perito Moreno Glacier and Lake Argentino -- Argentina's largest freshwater lake -- known for its vivid blue water and icebergs
- Iguazú Falls... a UNESCO World Heritage Site in a rainforest-filled national park. You'll see both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides of the falls and take a train ride to the Devil's Throat lookout area to watch the water rush from the river down an 80-metre drop
- Rio de Janeiro... famous for its golden beaches and samba-fuelled nightlife. Your guided tour will take in the Christ the Redeemer statue at the top of Corcovado mountain and the colourful Selarón Steps
Solo travellers can book this deal from £2279.
Transfers & baggage
Shared transfers and checked luggage are included throughout the trip. There's a 20kg limit for international flights, and a 15kg limit for domestic flights.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.