£1699pp—13-night tour of Costa Rica inc beach stay & flights
Discover colourful wildlife, hike lava trails, and relax on pristine beaches
Why We Love This Deal
While small in size, Costa Rica is ripe with opportunities for adventure—brimming with luscious rainforests, towering volcanoes, and sprawling national parks—it's one of the most bio diverse places on Earth. This 13-night tour from Exoticca gives you the chance to sail through the canals of Tortuguero, visit a turtle conservation centre, and walk across hanging bridges through the mist-shrouded cloud forest in Monteverde.
- Return flights
- All transfers
- One night at Barceló San José
- Two nights at Laguna Lodge, Tortuguero
- Three nights at Tilajari Hotel Resort & Conference Center, Arenal
- Three nights at Fondavela, Monteverde
- Three nights at Wyndham Tamarindo
- One further night at Barceló San José
- Daily breakfast and full board in Tortuguero
- All entry fees and excursions with an English-speaking guide
Depart from London on 1 May, 2024; or from Manchester on 18 May, 2024.
Travel on 15-17; 19 October, 2023; 18, 30 May, 2024, from £1799 per person.
Fly from Birmingham or Edinburgh from £1799 per person.
For more information, further departure dates and airports, or to book online, visit the Exoticca website. Or call 020 3966 8627 to book, quoting deal ID 7088.
- San José... fly into Costa Rica's capital, and have one night in this historic city before you begin the tour.
- Tortuguero... is set on a remote peninsula, sprinkled with fresh water canals, black-sand beaches, and home to a thriving turtle population. You'll visit the Turtle Conservation Museum and go on a boat ride through leafy canals, then continue to La Fortuna to visit the towering Arenal Volcano.
- Arenal... head to the north of the country to the La Fortuna area, known for the impressive Arenal Volcano, the amazing Lake Arenal, and waterfalls. You will follow hiking trails marked with the remains of previous lava flows.
- Monteverde... is home to one of the rarest habitats on Earth, the mist-shrouded cloud forest. Take a hanging-bridges excursion through the treetops, where you can take in the best view of the abundant wildlife, including sloths, porcupines, and capuchin monkeys.
- Tamarindo... known for its laid-back vibe and beautiful beaches. Spend three nights there to soak up the Guanacaste sunshine on the powder-soft sands and to admire colourful sunsets, with access to Langosta Beach Club included.
Take a 12-night Costa Rica tour, visiting Manuel Antonio National Park and its beaches, from £1899 per person.
Transfers & baggage
All transfers are included. Checked baggage is included on some departures, check with Exoticca when booking.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.