£1599pp – Costa Rica: 11-nt tour & all-inc beach break
Cross hanging rainforest bridges, hike a volcano then relax at an all-inclusive beach resort
"Green, serene, wild and wondrous, Costa Rica is many people's first choice for an initial foray into Central America," says The Daily Telegraph. This exclusive 11-night holiday from Exoticca gives you the chance to sail through the canals of Tortuguero, visit a turtle conservation centre and see the country's tropical rainforest, for £1599 per person.
- Return flights
- One night at Barceló San José
- Two nights at Laguna Lodge, Tortuguero
- Two nights at Lomas del Volcán, La Fortuna
- Two nights at El Establo, Monteverde
- Three nights at Occidental Tamarindo
- One further night at Barceló San José
- Daily breakfast, three lunches, two dinners and all-inclusive board in Tamarindo
- All entry fees and excursions with an English-speaking guide
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
Depart from the following airports:
- London Heathrow... 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 29 October, 2019; 16 May; 3, 20 June, 2020
- Birmingham... 5 October; 2-3, 5 June
- Manchester... 3, 5 June
- Tortuguero... you'll visit the Turtle Conservation Museum and go on a boat ride through leafy canals
- Arenal... head to the north of the country to the La Fortuna area, known for the impressive Arenal Volcano and the amazing Lake Arenal. You will follow hiking trails marked with the remains of previous lava flows
- Monteverde... home to one of the rarest habitats on Earth, the cloud forest. You'll go on a hanging bridges excursion through the treetops, where you'll have the best view of the abundant wildlife
- Tamarindo... known for its laid-back vibe and beautiful beaches. You'll have three nights there to relax at an all-inclusive resort, and sunbathe on the powder-soft sands
Solo travellers can book this trip from £1999.
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
Update (11 September, 2019): Checked luggage may not be included on all flights. We recommend asking for confirmed fees with Exoticca at the time of booking
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.