£1599pp—12-nt Cambodia & Vietnam tour
Combine two fascinating countries on this 12-night tour
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the incredible temple complex of Angkor Wat, cruise on Halong Bay's emerald waters, and taste the buzzing foodie capital of Hanoi with this tour from Lumle Holidays. You'll get 12 nights' accommodation, guided tours, flights, transfers, and small-group travel (between 2-20 travellers) throughout.
- Return flights, with 23kg checked baggage
- All transportation throughout
- Three nights in Siem Reap at the Kouprey Hotel
- Two nights in Phnom Penh at the Pacific Hotel
- Three nights in Ho Chi Minh City at the Prague Hotel
- An internal flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi
- One night in Hanoi at the Hanoi Brilliant hotel
- An overnight Halong Bay cruise, with all meals included
- Two further nights in Hanoi at the Hanoi Brilliant hotel
- Daily breakfast
- All excursions and entrance fees as per the itinerary
Fly from London Heathrow on 9, 16 May; 11 June; 20 September, 2024.
Depart on select dates in November, 2023; March; July; October-November, 2024, from £1899 per person.
For more information, see Lumle Holidays' website or call 020 3006 2722.
You'll begin your holiday with three nights in Siem Reap, home to the largest religious monument in the world—the near-thousand-year-old Angkor Wat temple complex, which you will be able to explore thoroughly on the second day.
On the fourth day, you will travel to Cambodia's capital, Phnom Penh, where you'll have two nights to discover this exotic city of "glimmering spires" and "fluttering saffron robes" (Lonely Planet).
Next, you'll take an air-conditioned tourist coach to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, where you will spend a further three nights. On your first full day, you will be transferred to the Mekong Delta to explore Vietnam's largest rice bowl by riverboat, stopping off at Unicorn Island to sample orchard fruits and see local farmers at work.
Following a night in Hanoi, you will embark on an overnight cruise to take in Halong Bay's limestone pillars, emerald-green waters and forested boulders. Onboard activities include tai chi and cookery classes, and there will be plenty of free time for wild swimming. All your meals are included on board.
You'll then return to Hanoi, where you'll spend two nights and have the opportunity to watch a traditional water-puppet show before being transferred to the airport for your return flight.
- Stay in 4-star hotels throughout from £399 per person
- Add three nights in Hoi An from £399 per person, with an internal flight included
- Add two nights in the Sapa Valley, with an extra night in Hanoi, from £399 per person
- Add three nights in Luang Prabang from £649 per person, with return flights from Hanoi included
- Add a 1-hour domestic flight from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City, instead of coach transfers, from £140 per person
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
Book by Nov. 30.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Lumle Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.