Sold out(June 22, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on June 20, 2018. See new deal
£1539pp – 18-nt Cambodia, Vietnam & Thailand tour w/flights
Cruise the Mekong, explore Angkor Wat and see the emerald waters of Halong Bay all in one trip
Spend 18 nights exploring three Southeast Asian countries with this guided group tour from Exoticca. For £1539 per person, you'll visit Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand -- calling at Angkor Wat, Halong Bay and Phuket along the way.
- All flights
- All shared transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Three nights at City River Hotel, Siem Riep
- Two nights at Hanoi Larosa Hotel
- One-night Oriental Sails cruise, Halong Bay
- Two nights at Hoi An Lantern Hotel
- Two nights at Rosaleen Boutique hotel, Hue
- Two nights at Sonnet Saigon Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
- Six nights at Sugar Marina Resort - FASHION, Phuket
- 17 breakfasts, one brunch, one lunch and one dinner
- Select excursions with an English-speaking guide
Depart from London (Gatwick or Heathrow) for:
- £1539 per person... 20 September
- £1649 per person… 6 September
- £1669 per person… 29 November
- £1689 per person... 5 July
- £1799 per person... 17 January
Fly from Manchester from £1619 per person; from Birmingham from £1639 per person; from Newcastle from £1649 per person; from Belfast from £1679 per person; from Glasgow from £1709 per person; or from Bristol from £1719 per person.
You'll spend the first three nights in Siem Reap in northwest Cambodia, where you'll visit the Angkor Wat complex -- the tour takes in the temples of Angkor Thom, Preah Khan, Ta Prohm, Banteay Kdei and Angkor Wat. Lonely Planet says as well as being the "life-support system and gateway for the temples of Angkor", Siem Reap is also the "epicentre of chic Cambodia" with "world-class wining and dining across a range of cuisines, sumptuous spas, great shopping… and a creative cultural scene".
The tour continues to Hanoi in Vietnam. You'll have a day to explore the city, before heading to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda and the Temple of Literature on the second day. Your time in Hanoi concludes with a bike ride around the old quarter and a traditional water-puppet show by Hoan Kiem Lake.
The tour continues to beautiful Halong Bay -- a UNESCO World Heritage Site of large limestone outcrops that tower out of the emerald-green water -- for a cruise. All meals are included, as is a welcome drink. Highlights include the Thien Canh Son Cave, a morning tai chi session on the sundeck and the Vung Vieng fishing village.
You'll spend the next two nights in Hoi An, a pretty coastal city home to the 18th-century Japanese Covered Bridge, an old town, a large market and the UNESCO-listed My Son Hindu Sanctuary.
From Hoi An, you'll continue to Hue, where you'll take a full-day tour of the Imperial City and the Thien Mu Pagoda (Hue's oldest pagoda).
Next is Ho Chi Minh City, where you'll also see the War Remnants Museum, the Reunification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral and bustling Ben Thanh Market,
You'll spend the final six nights in a stylish hotel on Kata Beach in Phuket, Thailand, before your return flight to the UK.
- For an extra £62 per person, add a tour to Tonlé Sap lake to see a floating village and a visit to Siem Reap's Old Market
- For an extra £30 per person, add a full-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City to the Mekong Delta, a maze of rivers and islands lined with bustling floating villages
Transfers & baggage
All shared transfers and 20kg checked luggage are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.