£1499pp—10-nt Nepal tour inc flights
The soaring Himalayas, temple-laden cities, and some of the world’s rarest wildlife await in Nepal
Why We Love This Deal
Nepal is "one of the world's great travel destinations'', says Lonely Planet; you'll visit sacred pilgrim sites and centuries-old temples, discover charming lakeside villages and some of the most scarce wildlife on earth. 10 nights' accommodation, transfers, guided excursions, and flights are all covered on this small group tour (between 2-20 travellers) of colourful Nepal.
- Return flights, with 23kg checked baggage
- All transportation throughout
- Three nights at the Norbulinka Boutique Hotel, Kathmandu
- Three nights at the Hotel Mount View, Pokhara
- Two nights at the Hotel Jungle Crown, Chitwan, including all meals, a guided nature walk, a canoeing excursion, and a jeep safari
- Two further nights at the Norbulinka Boutique Hotel, Kathmandu
- Daily breakfast
- All excursions and entrance fees as per the itinerary
Fly from London Heathrow on 4 March; 6, 20 May; 3 June; 2 July; 3, 16, 23 September, 2024. 17 February; 3, 17 March, 2025.
For more information, see Lumle Holidays' website or call 020 3006 2722.
As soon as you arrive in Kathmandu, you'll be greeted by a local guide and transported to your hotel, where you'll have the evening to get to know the city. The next day, you will visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Durbar Square, as well as Swayambhunath, a sacred Hindu shrine, and Boudhanath, one of the world's largest Buddhist stupas.
On the fourth day of your holiday, you'll be able to enjoy the spellbinding beauty of Pokhara, framed by the snow-capped Annapurnas. Spend three days exploring the surrounding area, including Phewa Lake, Gupteswar Cave temple, and Devi's Falls.
Next, you'll head to Chitwan, which Lonely Planet calls "one of the best wildlife-viewing national parks in Asia". Immerse yourself thoroughly on a guided nature walk with bird-watching, a jeep safari through its dense jungle, and a peaceful ride along the Rapti River in a traditional tree canoe. Plus, you'll get to witness the famous Tharu Stick dance and learn about the vibrant, indigenous culture in the Tharu Village.
You'll then return to Kathmandu, where you'll spend two final nights experiencing this fascinating capital city, before being transferred to the airport for your return flight home to the UK.
- Add a flight to Mount Everest for an extra £295 per person, including transfers
- Upgrade to half-board for an additional £240 per person
- Add six nights in India from £599 per person, with a flight from Kathmandu to Delhi included
- Add five nights in Bhutan, with an extra night in Kathmandu, from £2199 per person, with internal flights included
- Solo travellers can book for an additional £795
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
ATOL (7375) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Lumle Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.