£1399pp – Mexico: Maya ruins tour & all-inc beach escape
Explore the sights of three Mexican states before relaxing at a 5-star resort on Isla Mujeres
"Few Mexican destinations can dazzle you with ancient Maya ruins, azure Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico waters and colonial cities all in one fell swoop," says Lonely Planet. One such place is the Yucatán Peninsula, which you can now explore with this exclusive 8-night group tour from Exoticca for £1399 per person.
- Return flights
- All shared transfers
- One night at LQ Hotel by la Quinta Cancún
- One night at Del Gobernador, Mérida
- One night at Hotel Plaza Colonial, Campeche
- One night at Uxmal Resort Maya, Uxmal
- One night at El Mesón del Marqués, Valladolid
- Three nights at the 5-star Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa, Isla Mujeres
- Five breakfasts and one lunch on the tour; all meals, drinks and snacks in Riviera Maya
- Visits and entrance fees, as indicated in the itinerary, with English speaking guide
Depart from London Heathrow on 15 May; 20 October; 5 November.
Travel from Manchester from £1299 per person; from Birmingham, Glasgow and Newcastle from £1329 per person; from Belfast or Dublin from £1409 per person; or from Bristol from £1439 per person.
- Izamal... explore this small city's artisan stalls and the canary-yellow Convento de San Antonio
- Mérida... the capital of the Yucatán Peninsula that's steeped in colonial history
- Bécal... famous for its Panama hats, or jipijapas as they're known locally
- Campeche... see this 16th-century UNESCO World Heritage Site's cobbled streets, eye-poppingly colourful buildings and sun-splashed promenades
- Uxmal... visit this ancient Maya city that towers above the surrounding rainforest's canopy -- a UNESCO World Heritage Site that's considered one of the most important archaeological sites of Maya culture
- Valladolid... the springboard from which you'll visit the Maya city of Chichén Itzá, home to a huge step pyramid, and a cenote -- a mystical and beautiful cave or sinkhole formed by collapsed limestone
The Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa is a 5-star property on Isla Mujeres -- a short drive along the coast from Cancún. The resort has three outdoor swimming pools with waterslides, a spa, a fitness centre and a tennis academy (extra charges apply), plus six restaurants and six bars. There's also direct access to the beach.
- Stay for 10 nights from £1499 per person, or for 12 nights from £1599 per person
- Solo travellers get this deal from £1559
Transfers & baggage
All shared transfers and checked luggage are included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.