£1299pp – Peru: 9-nt tour w/Machu Picchu & train, save £600
Culinary delights, untouched nature, rich heritage and the majestic Machu Picchu in one trip
Visit Lima, the "ever-changing, ever-exciting culinary capital" (Anthony Bourdain) and indulge in its fresh ceviche, fiery ajís and refreshing pisco sours; marvel at the pristine wilderness of Lake Titicaca; take a train through the Sacred Valley; discover Cusco's rich colonial heritage; and gaze in awe at the glorious Machu Picchu. This exclusive 9-night tour from Exoticca is now £1299 per person, and saves £600 on the usual price.
- Return international flights
- All transfers throughout
- Two nights at the Arawi Miraflores Express, Lima
- Lima city tour
- Two nights at La Hacienda del Valle, Sacred Valley
- Train journey from Sacred Valley to Aguas Calientes on board the Voyager or Expedition train
- Full-day tour of Machu Picchu
- Flight from Lima to Cusco
- Two nights at Inkarri Cusco
- Two nights at the Hotel Hacienda Puno
- Lake Titicaca boat tour with a traditional lunch
- Flight from Puno to Lima
- One night at Arawi Miraflores Express, Lima
- Daily breakfast and two lunches
- All entry fees and excursions with an English-speaking guide
Fly from London Heathrow or Manchester on 28 January; 3, 6, 20 March, 2020. Fly from Birmingham on 28 January; 3 March, 2020.
Travel on 26 February from London Heathrow from £1399 per person; or Manchester from £1349 per person.
You can also travel from the following airports:
- Edinburgh, Glasgow or Newcastle... from £1349 per person
- Bristol or Cardiff... from £1399 per person
- Dublin... from £1549 per person
- Lima... admire the colonial architecture, overindulge in its world-class cuisine and learn its history with a guided tour including the colonial historic centre, a visit to the Chocolate Museum and Santo Domingo Convent
- Sacred Valley... jump aboard for a scenic train journey** with fantastic views of the Andes and picturesque local villages to Aguas Calientes, from where you will move to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu**... shrouded in mist amid the peaceful Andean peaks is the Lost City of the Incas. You will learn about its fascinating history and still unresolved archaeological mysteries with a full-day guided tour
- Cusco... considered Peru's "jewel of the crown" by Condé Nast Traveller. Discover the former capital of the Inca Empire and be charmed by its cobblestone streets and colonial heritage as you take a guided tour
- Lake Titicaca... "the birthplace of the Incas" (Lonely Planet), the largest lake in South America straddles the Peru-Bolivia border. You will take a boat tour to explore its pristine wilderness, visit the island or Uros and enjoy a traditional lunch
Transfers & baggage
Shared transfers are included throughout. Checked luggage may not be included on all flights. If it is not, supplements start from £50 per bag per flight. We recommend asking for confirmed fees with Exoticca at time of booking.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.