£1299pp – Cambodia & Vietnam: 14-night tour w/cruise & flts
An itinerary spanning two countries, with city tours, emerald seascapes, and UNESCO-listed sites
Visit Angkor Wat, "the single most amazing sight in the world" (Lonely Planet), float among the towering limestone islands of UNESCO-listed Halong Bay, and explore the buzzing foodie capital of Hanoi. At £1299 per person, this deal includes an extra £100 off an already exclusive price, as part of Exoticca's Black Friday sale.
- Outbound flight to Siem Reap and return flight from Hanoi
- Transfers throughout
- Four nights at the ibis Styles Siem Reap
- Two nights at the Almond Hotel Sothearos, Phnom Penh
- Three nights at the Cititel Parkview Saigon Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
- Four nights at the Lenid Hotel Tho Nhuom, Hanoi
- Overnight onboard Halong Phoenix Cruiser, Halong Bay
- 13 breakfasts, one brunch, one lunch, and one dinner
- Visits and entrance fees as per the itinerary, with an English-speaking guide
Depart from London on 10, 31 May; 4 November; 5 December, 2021.
Fly from Birmingham from £1399 per person; from Manchester from £1499 per person; from Belfast from £1499 per person; or from Newcastle from £1599 per person.
For more information, further departure dates and airports or to book this deal online, see the Exoticca website, and use promo code 5025. Or call 020 8068 3176, quoting the same promo code.
- Siem Reap... home to the largest religious monument in the world — the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat
- Phnom Penh... take a tour to the Cheung Ek Killing Field and learn about the Cambodian Genocide, during which up to two million people were executed by the Khmer Rouge regime. You'll also visit the Tuol Sleng prison, which was the regime's interrogation and detention centre
- Ho Chi Minh City... you'll take a full-day tour of the city, and see the Central Post Office, designed by Gustav Eiffel; Dong Khoi Street, where you can admire the architecture from the French colonial period; and the bustling Ben Thanh market
- Hanoi... explore the city's Old Quarter, see Huu Tiep Lake, where in 1972 a downed US bomber B-52 crashed into a crowded neighbourhood and remains there to this day, and see the One Pillar Pagoda
- Halong Bay... you will embark on an overnight cruise to take in Halong Bay's limestone pillars and emerald-green waters
Transfers & baggage
All transfers are included. Checked baggage is included on some departures; please check with Exoticca when booking.
Travelzoo tip: Exoticca has a Black Friday sale on all its deals until 29 November, 2020. You'll get £200 off per booking when you spend up to £3499; £350 off per booking when you spend over £3500; and £500 off per booking when you spend over £5000. If you book this holiday for two people, you'll save £200.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Exoticca is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
How to Book
Book online with Exoticca -- Fully refundable
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca -- Fully refundable on 020 8068 3176.
Enter or quote promo code 5025. The £100 per person discount will be applied at checkout.