£1299pp – 12-Night Tour w/Halong Bay Cruise
A great itinerary spanning 2 countries, with ancient temples, emerald seascapes & floating villages
Lumle Holidays has just reduced the cost of this Vietnam and Cambodia adventure to £1299 per person. The deal includes daily breakfast, excursions and an overnight cruise of the islands of Halong Bay, and saves up to 39% on regular prices.
- Outbound flight to Siem Reap and return flight from Hanoi
- Transfers throughout, in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Three nights at Kouprey Angkor Hotel, in Siem Reap
- A full-day guided tour of Siem Reap and the Angkor Wat temple complex
- A cruise from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh, over Tonlé Sap Lake
- Two nights at King Grand Boutique Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Three nights at Ruby River Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
- A full-day guided river tour of the Mekong Delta
- Connecting flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi
- One night at La Beaute de Hanoi Hotel in Hanoi
- An overnight Halong Bay cruise, with all meals and an onboard Vietnamese cookery class
- Two further nights at La Beaute de Hanoi Hotel, in Hanoi
- An hour-long traditional water puppet show
- Daily breakfast throughout
Depart from London Heathrow on select dates June; September, 2017-February, 2018. It's £1399 per person to travel in May, 2017, or March, 2018. It's £1499 per person to travel July-August, 2017.
For more information, including a detailed itinerary, see Lumle Holidays' website.
You'll begin your holiday with three nights in the city of Siem Reap, described by Lonely Planet as "a gateway to an ancient world". It is home to the largest religious monument in the world -- the near-thousand year old Angkor Wat temple complex -- which you will be able to explore thoroughly on the second day.
On the fifth day, you will take a scenic ferry ride over Tonlé Sap Lake, allowing you to take in the picturesque floating villages and sunken forests from the water. You'll disembark in Cambodia's capital, Phnomh Penh -- an exotic city of "glimmering spires" and "fluttering saffron robes", says Lonely Planet -- which you'll explore over two nights.
Next, you'll take an air-conditioned tourist coach to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, where you will spend a further three nights. On your first full day, you will be transferred to the Mekong Delta to explore Vietnam's largest rice bowl by riverboat, stopping off at Unicorn Island to sample orchard fruits and see local farmers at work.
Following an overnight stay in Hanoi, you will board a cruise ship in Halong Bay for an overnight cruise of the area's limestone pillars, emerald-green waters and forested boulders. Onboard activities include tai chi and cookery classes, and there will be plenty of free time for wild swimming. A seafood lunch is included.
You'll then return to Hanoi for two nights, where you'll have the opportunity to watch a traditional water puppet show before being transferred to the airport for your return flight.
All hotels are highly recommended by TripAdvisor users, with positive reviews between 80-98%.
- Solo travellers can book the same holiday for a £595 supplement
- Add a 3-night beach break in Hoi An, including return flights from Hanoi to Da Nang, for £299 per person
- Add two nights in Sapa Valley, including guided tours and an additional night in Hanoi on return, for £399 per person
- Add three nights in Luang Prabang, including guided tours and return flights from Hanoi to Luang Prabang, for £649 per person
Transfers & baggage
All transportation is included, plus a checked-baggage allowance of 20kg.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Lumle Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.