£17.50 & up – '80s classics live in concert: 2 locations
Save up to 43% on tickets to the Edinburgh and Glasgow shows
The "NOW That's What I Call The '80s" live tour kicks off in the UK this month and you can now get tickets for the Edinburgh and Glasgow shows from £17.50 -- saving up to 43% on the usual cost.
Usher Hall, Edinburgh: 23 November
- Band A tickets, usually £49.50, are now £29.50
- Band B tickets, usually £40.15, are now £22.50
- A £1.50 per-transaction fee applies. It's free to have your tickets posted to you or to collect them at the box office
Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow: 24 November
- Band A tickets, usually £43, are now £29.50
- Band B tickets, usually £37.50, are now £22.50
- Band C tickets, usually £27.50, are now £17.50
- A £1.50 per-transaction fee applies. A £1 fee applies to tickets sent by post; it's free to collect your tickets at the box office
- Edinburgh... 7:30pm, 23 November
- Glasgow... 3pm, 24 November
About the show
Singers Sandy Grigelis, Paige Cook, Shellyann and Cedric Neal will be joined by a live band to perform some of the most loved songs from the '80s, including "Relax", "Uptown Girl", "It's Raining Men", "Gold", "Purple Rain", "I Wanna Dance with Somebody", "Girls Just Want to Have Fun", "Living On a Prayer", "Come On Eileen", "Africa", "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go", "(I've Had) the Time of My Life", "The Final Countdown" and more.
The concerts will be hosted by previous BBC Radio 1 DJ and "Top of the Pops" presenter Gary Davies.
£17.50 & up
How to Book
Book online with Raymond Gubbay
- Click "Buy Now" on your preferred location
- Choose your seat(s)
- Enter promo code Travelzoo when prompted
- You may be required to create an account