£15 – 'The Girl on the Train' in Blackpool, up to 61% off
Save up to 61% on top tickets to this "wonderful stage adaptation" (Broadway World)
"The Girl on the Train" is based on Paula Hawkins' best-selling novel of the same name, which was subsequently turned into a Hollywood movie. Travelzoo members can now see the "wonderful stage adaptation" (Broadway World) direct from the West End and starring Samantha Womack ("EastEnders") in Blackpool in November, and save up to 61% on tickets.
- Top- and second-priced tickets, usually £33-£38.50, are now £15
- A £2.95 fee applies for tickets sent by post; it is free to print your tickets at home
- 7:30pm... 19-23 November
- 2:30pm... 20, 23 November
About the show
Rachel Watson longs for a different life. Her only escape is the perfect couple she watches through the train window every day, happy and in love. Or so it appears. When Rachel learns that the woman she's been secretly watching has suddenly disappeared, she finds herself as a witness and even a suspect in a mystery in which she will face bigger revelations than she could ever have anticipated.
"Intriguing story well told and absolutely faithful to the original Hawkins novel... 4 stars" -- Winchester Today
"The twists and turns in this story are unpredictable and it keeps you guessing until the very end" -- Broadway World
"This is a first-class production... 4 stars" -- Lynn News
How to Book
Book online with Blackpool Winter Gardens
- Select your preferred date
- Enter the offer code "TRAVELZOO"
- Select your seats; make sure you select the Travelzoo offer price
- Continue to checkout; you will be required to create an account