£17.85 & up – BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham
Grab top tips from some of the country's best-known celebrity chefs
Live demonstrations from celebrity chefs, mouth-watering tastings and expert cookery tips are all on the bill at this summer's BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham. Travelzoo members can now save up to 30% on tickets.
- Adult Super tickets on Thursday with a Nadiya Hussain Supertheatre session, usually £25.50, are now £17.85
- Adult Super tickets on Friday with a Tom Kerridge Supertheatre session, usually £25.50, are now £17.85
- Adult Super tickets on Sunday with a Michel Roux Jr Supertheatre session, usually £25.50, are now £19.10
- A £1.95 fulfilment fee applies per transaction
9am-6pm… 15-16, 18 June.
About the show
The popular BBC Good Food Show returns to Birmingham this summer, highlighting the very best of the Midlands' food scene. Visitors can enjoy food and drink tastings, shopping, ideas for al fresco dining and expert advice from a range of artisan food producers.
The show also features some of the nation's favourite chefs, including Nadiya Hussain, Tom Kerridge, Mary Berry, Joe Wicks, Michel Roux Jr and Glynn Purnell.
Plus -- unique to this show -- your ticket also includes free entry to BBC Gardeners' World Live, running across the same dates.
£17.85 & upCall 0844 581 1363
When You Can Go
15-16, 18 Jun
Up to 30%
How to Book
- Click here to book tickets for Thursday and enter promo code TZ30
- Click here to book tickets for Friday and enter promo code TZ30
- Click here to book tickets for Sunday and enter promo code TZ25
- Select "Standard" in the drop-down menu and your required number of tickets
- Follow the instructions through to the checkout where the £1.95 fulfilment fee will be applied
Book this deal by phone
Call BBC Good Food Show on 0844 581 1363.
Quote promo code. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charges.
Your ticket also includes free entry to BBC Gardeners' World Live.