Sold out(November 13, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on October 16, 2019. See new deal
£14.50 & up – Wolverhampton: 'Fame' musical with TV stars
"Fame" is an "unstoppable buzz of energy, music, and fun", says the Manchester Evening News
Hit musical "Fame", starring Keith Jack and Jorgie Porter, comes to the Wolverhampton Grand Theatre in November, and you can now get tickets from £14.50, saving up to 51% on the usual cost.
- Band A tickets, usually £39.50, are now £24.50
- Band B tickets, usually £35.50, are now £19.50
- Band C tickets, usually £29.50, are now £14.50
- Band A tickets, usually £44.50, are now £27.50
- Band B tickets, usually £40.50, are now £23.50
- Band C tickets, usually £34.50, are now £19.50
A £3 transaction fee applies. It is £1 for your tickets to be sent via post; collect at box office and print at home options are free.
- 7:30pm... 19-23 November
- 2:30pm... 20, 23 November
About the show
The definitive 30th anniversary tour of "Fame" is currently touring the UK, starring Keith Jack ("Any Dream Will Do", "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat") and Jorgie Porter ("Hollyoaks", "Dancing On Ice"). Based on the 1980 film of the same name, the musical follows the lives of students at New York's High School For The Performing Arts as they navigate their way through the highs, the lows, the romances and the heartbreaks of school life.
"A true feel-good show that should bring a smile to the faces of anybody who goes to watch it... 5 stars" -- Female First
"An absolute blinder" -- The Stage
"Incredibly slick and unbelievably emotional... 5 stars" -- The Sussex Newspaper
£14.50 & up
How to Book
Book online with Wolverhampton Grand Theatre
- Click "book now" and select your preferred date
- Select your seats
- Continue to your basket; add the promo code "FAMETZ"
- A £3 transaction fee applies
- Continue to checkout; you will be required to create an account