Sold outThis deal was published November 19, 2021 and sold out December 06, 2021. See current deals
25% off – English Heritage annual membership for over 400 sites
Visit world-famous prehistoric sites, grand Medieval castles, Roman forts, and hundreds more
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can now get access to hundreds of historic monuments, buildings, and sites with an English Heritage annual membership from £48. Enter promo code TZOOEH25 for 25% off the usual cost — this is the best offer in the market.
Memberships and pricing:
- Individual adult, usually £64, is now £48
- Senior (age 65 and over), usually £57, is now £42.75
- Young adult/student (ages 18-25), usually £51, is now £38.25
- Joint adult (two adults), usually £111, is now £83.25
- Joint senior (two people aged 65 and over), usually £87, is now £65.25
- One adult and one senior joint, usually £99, is now £74.25
- A family of one adult and up to six children (under 18), usually £64, is now £48
- A family of two adults and up to 12 children (under 18), usually £111, is now £83.25
- You'll also get a copy of the Members' and Visitors' Handbook 2021/22, and four issues of English Heritage Members' Magazine throughout the year
- Parking is free for English Heritage members across the sites
Purchase your membership before 6 December, 2021.
About the deal
Treat yourself or a loved one and step into England’s story at one of the numerous historic places cared for by English Heritage. You can get closer to where history happened with unlimited visits throughout the year.
The historic places in the care of English Heritage span six millennia and include palaces, houses, hill figures, castles, abbeys, industrial sites, Roman forts, and even Medieval castles. Your annual pass will give you access to notable historic places including Stonehenge, Dover Castle, Battle Abbey — the site of the 1066 Battle of Hastings — and many more. You can find your nearest site here.
Your annual pass also gives you benefits across the UK and Ireland. In Wales, you get half-price entry to historic places protected by Cadw. In Scotland, you can explore more than 70 properties under the care of Historic Scotland, with half-price admission during the first year that you are a member of English Heritage. In Ireland, your membership entitles you to free entry to more than 40 iconic Irish sites looked after by OPW.
There are also plenty of events in the lead up to Christmas to get you in the festive spirit, which offer free or reduced-price entry for English Heritage members. These include enchanting after-dark winter trails and Christmas adventure quests. Information about the events can be found here.
Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre or hotel experience, and create a memory.