£99pp & up – Royal Albert Hall Concert & 4-Star London Stay
Join the RPCO for this celebration of film music at the iconic Royal Albert Hall in June
The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra will present "Elmer Bernstein: 50 Years Of Film Music" at the Royal Albert Hall in June, narrated and conducted by Elmer's son, Peter Bernstein, and hosted by Hollywood legend John Landis. With this exclusive package, you can get a ticket and an overnight stay in a 4-star central London hotel for £99.
- Sunday-night stay at The Grosvenor Hotel, with full English breakfast
- A ticket in the Circle (usually £42); you can upgrade to a ticket in the Arena (usually £58) for £115 or a ticket in the Stalls (usually £65) for £125
- Book an extra hotel night on the Saturday for £79.95 per person
Prices quoted are based on two people sharing a twin/double room. If the package is booked for one, a supplement of £50 applies.
6pm, 18 June
About the hotel
The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria is a Grade II-listed building, walking distance from both Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
About the concert
On 18 June, the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra will present the European premiere of "Elmer Bernstein: 50 Years Of Film Music" at the Royal Albert Hall. The concert will celebrate some of Elmer's most well-known and critically acclaimed works, including world premiere live performances of some of his best-loved compositions, such as "The Ten Commandments", "The Magnificent Seven", "The Great Escape" and more.
£99pp & up
When You Can Go
6pm, 18 Jun
How to Book
Book online with Omega Holidays
- Click on the "Availability" tab and enter the number of people you are booking for
- Select 18 June and enter your name
- Choose your preferred hotel and follow instructions through to checkout
- If certain ticket options do not appear, it is because they have sold out