£81pp – 4-star London hotel stay & The View from The Shard
Stay in central London and get entry to The Shard's viewing platform, located on the 72nd floor
You can get a 4-star stay in the capital, enjoy a continental breakfast, and get tickets to The View from The Shard — the viewing platform at the top of Western Europe's tallest building — for £81 per person, and save up to 41% on the regular cost.
- A Wednesday-Sunday-night stay in a Superior room at the Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge
- A continental breakfast including fresh orange juice, berry muesli, and seasonal fruit salad delivered to your door (hot drinks are available in the room or at the bar)
- Entry to The View from The Shard (worth £25 per person) on the day of check-in or checkout (choose your exact time upon booking)
- An overnight stay and ticket to The Shard starts at £61 per person if you're booking for a family of four (based on two adults and two children sharing)
Wednesday-Sunday hotel stays with entry to The View from The Shard from 30 June-31 October, 2021
About the hotel
The 4-star Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge is east of London's Financial District, a few minutes' walk from the iconic Tower of London, and a 10-minute walk from Tower Bridge and the River Thames. The property is ideally located for sightseeing — St Paul's Cathedral, Borough Market, and The Tate Modern are all within 30 minutes' walk. Facilities include an indoor pool, a gym, and a spa that offers a variety of treatments (fees apply).
About The Shard
Designed in 2000 by Italian architect Renzo Piano and completed in 2012, The Shard stands 310 metres (1016 feet) tall, and has 72 habitable floors and 11,000 panes of glass. The viewing platform is a dizzying 244 metres (800 feet) up, and is twice as high as any other vantage point in London. On a clear day, you can see up to 40 miles.
How to Book
Book online with Holiday Extras
- Select your preferred date and number of guests, and click "Search"
- Click "Book Now" on your preferred package
- Enter your details and checkout