£79pp & up – Royal Albert Hall concert & hotel stay
Listen to renditions of "Rule Britannia!", "Nessun Dorma" and more at this "Classical Spectacular"
"Classical Spectacular" -- a unique concert combining indoor fireworks, lights, lasers, muskets, cannons and classical music performed by musicians from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the London Philharmonic Choir -- returns to the Royal Albert Hall in March. You can now get a ticket and an overnight stay at a central London hotel from £79 per person -- saving 11-13% on the usual cost.
- A choir ticket (tickets usually £29.50) to "Classical Spectacular" on 22 March, 2020.
- Overnight accommodation at the Novotel London West, in a standard twin or double room, with breakfast
- Price is based on two people sharing a standard double or twin room. If the package is booked for one person only, a supplement of £50 applies
- Book an extra night on the Saturday for £70 per person
The following ticket options are also available:
- A rear circle package (tickets usually £36) is £85
- A front circle package (tickets usually £42) is £91
- An arena package (tickets usually £52) is £100
- A stalls package (tickets usually £68) is £115
7:30pm... Sunday, 22 March, 2020.
About the hotel
Novotel London West is a 4-star hotel is in Hammersmith, less than 10 minutes' walk from Hammersmith station; from there, it's less than 10 minutes by Tube to South Kensington for the show. Alternatively, if you fancy a stroll through London, the Royal Albert Hall is a 45-minute walk from the hotel
About the show
"Classical Spectacular" will celebrate some of the best-loved classical pieces, including "Rule Britannia!", "Nessun Dorma" and "Land of Hope and Glory", finishing with the epic finale of the "1812 Overture", complete with the cannons and indoor fireworks.
£79pp & up
How to Book
Book online with Omega Breaks
- Select your hotel and click "Book Now"
- Select the number of travelers, and your preferred room type
- Enter your details
- Choose your preferred ticket type
- Continue to checkout; you will be required to create an account