£79pp – Tutankhamun exhibition & London hotel stay
The exhibition is the final chance to see Tutankhamun's treasures before they return to Egypt
In celebration of the centenary of the tomb discovery, priceless artefacts from the Boy King's tomb will visit London one final time while a new permanent resting place is constructed at the Grand Egyptian Museum in Cairo. Travelzoo members can now visit the exhibition, "TUTANKHAMUN: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh", at the Saatchi Gallery and stay overnight at a 4-star London hotel from £79 per person with this deal from Omega Breaks.
- Entry to "TUTANKHAMUN: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh" on a Monday morning
- Sunday-night accommodation in a Standard Double Room at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, with full English breakfast
- You can add a Saturday-night stay for an extra £79 per person
- Price is based on two people sharing. If the package is booked for one person only, a supplement of £50 per night applies
Sundays 12 January-29 March, 2020.
About the exhibition
"TUTANKHAMUN: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh" will transport you to Ancient Egypt, where you will accompany the Boy King on his journey to the afterlife and quest for immortality. Over 150 authentic tomb objects, 60 of which are on display outside Egypt for the first time, showcase the artistry of these 3300-year-old treasures. The London exhibition will be the last time they are displayed outside Egypt before they return to Cairo for ever.
About the hotel
The 4-star Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club are next to Chelsea FC's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Fulham Broadway station is 10 minutes' walk away; from there, it's 10-15 minutes by Tube to Sloane Square station for the gallery.
How to Book
Book online with Omega Breaks
- Select the hotel and click "Book Now" on your preferred date
- Select the number of people travelling and your chosen room type
- Enter your details and continue to checkout -- you will be required to create an account