£79pp – Tower of London entry & 4-star central London hotel stay
This "fabulous fortress" is an "architectural odyssey" (Lonely Planet)
The Tower of London is home to the Crown Jewels, ravens, the Bloody Tower, the Medieval Palace, battlements, and magnificent armour displays. With this package from Omega Breaks, you can get a day ticket to the historic landmark and a overnight stay at a 4-star hotel 10 minutes' walk away for £79 per person. This saves up to 13% on the regular cost.
- Sunday-night stay with full English breakfast at the Tower Hotel
- 9am entry to The Tower of London on Monday morning**
- You can add a Saturday-night stay for £69 per person
- Prices based on two people sharing a twin/double room. There's a £50 single supplement
Sunday evenings 4 July-29 August, 2021
About the Tower of London
The Tower of London, a place where two kings and three queens met their death, offers "a palpable sense of ancient history at every turn", according to Lonely Planet.
Your ticket includes the Tower and the Crown Jewels display, the Line of Kings exhibition where you will see historic armour of Henry VIII, Charles I, and James II, a chance to meet the legendary Yeoman Warders and ravens, and much more.
About the hotel
The Tower Hotel is next to Tower Bridge, with views over the Thames, the Tower of London, and St Katharine Docks. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Tower of London.
How to Book
Book online with Omega Breaks
- Choose your duration
- Find your preferred date and select the hotel
- Click Book Now and select how many people are travelling and the room type required
- Continue to checkout
- You will be required to create an account