£79pp – Tower Bridge Hotel Stay & The View from The Shard
Stay in central London & get entry to the highly rated The View from The Shard
You can get a 4-star stay in the capital, enjoy a full English breakfast and get tickets to The View from The Shard -- the viewing platform at the top of Western Europe's tallest building -- for £79 per person, saving up to 25% on the regular cost.
Update (11:30am, 3 August): This deal is £79 per person, which wasn't previously stated.
- A Sunday-night stay in a standard Twin/Double room at The Tower Hotel, followed by a full English breakfast
- Monday-morning entrance** to The View from The Shard (worth £25.95 per person)
- Book an extra hotel night on the Saturday for £79 per person; a £50 single supplement applies
Sunday evenings until 17 December
About the hotel
The Tower Hotel is next to Tower Bridge, offering views over the Thames, the Tower of London and St Katharine Docks.
About The Shard
Designed in 2000 by Italian architect Renzo Piano and completed in 2012, The Shard stands 310 metres (1016 feet) tall, has 72 habitable floors and 11,000 panes of glass. The viewing platform is a dizzying 244 metres (800 feet) up, and is twice as high as any other vantage point in London. On a clear day, you can see up to 40 miles.
When You Can Go
Sun until 17 Dec
Up to 25%
How to Book
Book online with Omega Holidays
- Click on the "Availability" tab and enter the number of people you are booking for
- Select your preferred date and enter your name(s)
- Choose the hotel and follow instructions through to checkout
- If certain dates do not appear, it is because they have sold out