£75 – 1930s motorboat cruise with sparkling afternoon tea for 2
Cruise up the River Hamble in a gentleman's launch built in the 1930s
Spend an afternoon cruising up the River Hamble aboard the Betsie Jane -- a 40-foot Saunders-Roe motor boat from the 1930s -- while tucking into afternoon tea and bubbly. This deal from The Mermaids Group is now £75 for two, saving 24% on the usual price.
- A 90-minute afternoon tea sailing experience for two, including a selection of homemade cakes served on vintage crockery... now £75 for two instead of £98
- You can get exclusive hire of the boat for 5-8 people... now £250 instead of £300
2:30pm-4pm Thursday- Friday 1 April-30 September, 2020**.
About the experience
You will be greeted by a professional skipper and their first mate before boarding the historic Betsie Jane for your 90-minute cruise on the River Hamble. The cruise starts in Universal Marina, and you will head downstream through the riverside villages of Hamble and Warsash or inland to the waters of the Upper Reaches of the River Hamble. You'll be served your afternoon tea, which includes a selection of homemade cakes and refreshments, on vintage crockery.
Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
How to Book
Book online with The Mermaids Group
- Choose the number of people you want to book for and your preferred date and time
- Click "Book Now" the proceed to checkout
- Enter your details then submit your order