£69.50 – Gary Barlow's 'The Girls' & 2 Courses at The Savoy
'Honest, raw and powerful... fills the heart and theatre with sheer joy' -- The Stage
Gary Barlow's "inspiring and poignant" (The Independent) musical "The Girls" is now showing at the Phoenix Theatre. With this Travelzoo offer, you can save up to 30% on a ticket for one of the best seats in the house, plus a 2-course pre-theatre dinner at Kaspar's Seafood Bar & Grill at the 5-star Savoy Hotel for £69.50.
- Adult Band A ticket (usually £69.50-£75) and two courses from Kaspar's Seafood Bar & Grill* pre-theatre menu (usually £25), for £69.50
- Prices include all per-ticket booking fees; a £3.50 per-transaction fee applies
Monday-Friday evenings until 20 July
About the show
Based on the film "Calendar Girls", and featuring music written by Gary Barlow and the film's original screenwriter Tim Firth, "The Girls" is the real-life story of a Women's Institute group, who decide to fundraise for a local hospital by posing for a raunchy-but-tasteful nude calendar. Inadvertently, the group become media sensations, and are soon hounded for their story.
"Honest, raw and powerful... fills the heart and theatre with sheer joy... 5 stars" -- The Stage
"The music is catchy and soulful, the lyrics often hilarious and the story is pure gold" -- The Times
"Inspiring and poignant" -- The Independent
Book by 31 May.
When You Can Go
Mon-Fri until 20 Jul
Up to 30%
How to Book
Book online with ATG Tickets
- Click "Buy Now" and choose your preferred performance
- Select where you would like to sit and how many tickets you require
- Continue to the checkout, where the £3.50 transaction fee will be applied
- Please arrive at the restaurant on the night of your chosen performance by 5:30pm
- If you receive the message "exceeded an allowance for tickets" at the checkout, this is because the restaurant is full on that date