£59.95 – London: Highly-Rated Play & Dinner at The Savoy
Get a 2-course meal at The Savoy & a Band A ticket to the highly rated play 'The Glass Menagerie'
"The Glass Menagerie" is now showing at the Duke of York's Theatre and has received rave reviews across the board. You can now get a ticket for one of the best seats in the house, plus a 2-course pre-theatre dinner at Kaspar's Seafood Bar & Grill at the 5-star Savoy Hotel for £59.95.
- Adult Band A ticket (usually £59.95) and two courses from Kaspar's Seafood Bar & Grill pre-theatre menu (usually £25), for £59.95
- Prices include all per-ticket booking fees, so there is nothing extra to pay
Monday-Thursday evenings until 27 April.
About the show
Following a multi Tony Award-nominated run on Broadway and a sold-out season at Edinburgh International Festival, the highly rated play "The Glass Menagerie" is now showing in London's West End. The show, which is directed by Olivier and Tony Award-winning director John Tiffany, is a "richly textured and beautifully performed account of Tennessee Williams' memory play", according to The Stage.
"Stunning... extraordinary... dreamlike... 5 stars" -- Time Out
"Casts a shiver-inducing spell" -- The Daily Telegraph
"A shattering encounter" -- Daily Mail
When You Can Go
Mon-Thu until 27 Apr
How to Book
Book online with ATG Tickets
- Click "Buy Now" and choose your preferred performance
- Select your seats; the Travelzoo offer is marked with a star
- Continue to the checkout
- Please arrive at the restaurant on the night of your chosen performance by 5:30pm
- If you receive the message "exceeded an allowance for tickets" at the checkout, this is because the restaurant is full on that date