£35 & up – Shakespeare Distillery: home gin-tasting kit & tour for 2
Follow an online tutorial with an expert mixologist and have your own gin-tasting session at home
Hold your own gin-tasting session at home with this offer from Shakespeare Distillery, which gets you or a loved one a tasting kit including three gins, mixers, gin truffles and tasting glasses for £35, including delivery. Then, once the distillery has reopened, you and a friend can see how the award-winning tipples are made during a free tour (worth £30).
Shakespeare Distillery's expert mixologist, Sam, will guide you through a tasting of the three gins in an online tutorial. The link will be provided with your delivery, so you can learn as you drink, any time you choose.
Included in the home-tasting kit:
- One miniature 50ml bottle of Stratford dry gin
- One miniature 50ml bottle of Mulberry gin liqueur
- One miniature 50ml bottle of Rhubarb gin
- Three 200ml bottles of Fever-Tree mixers
- Two gin-tasting glasses
- A bag of six gin truffles from Henley Chocolates
- Access to an online gin-tasting tutorial
For £60, you can get the Emergency Stay at Home Gin Kit**, which includes:
- A 500ml bottle of gin -- choose from one of four options
- Four 200ml bottles of Fever-Tree tonic
- Two Shakespeare Distillery balloon glasses
- A presentation box of 12 gin truffles from Henley Chocolates
Your chosen kit will be sent by courier to your mainland UK address within three working days of purchase at no extra cost. **The Emergency Stay at Home Gin Kit does not include access to the online gin-tasting tutorial.
This deal also comes with a gift voucher, so you and a friend can visit the Stratford-upon-Avon distillery for free when it reopens to the public. You'll get a 75-minute guided tour of the distillery, a guided tasting of three spirits, and a gin and tonic. A near-perfect 99% of Travelzoo members who visited the distillery on a previous deal and rated their experience said they loved it.