£339 – LEGOLAND family break at Resort Hotel & tickets, 37% off
Save up to 37% on a family stay at the 'incredible' LEGOLAND Hotel, with park entry
Family breaks to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, including an overnight stay at the "incredible" (The Daily Telegraph) LEGOLAND Resort Hotel and entry to the theme park, are now up to 37% less than usual. This exclusive deal, which also includes breakfast, parking, and evening entertainment, is now £339 for two adults and two children.
- Entry to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort for two adults and up to two children (age 15 and under)
- An overnight stay in a standard themed room in the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel, including breakfast at the LEGO® Bricks Restaurant
- LEGOLAND gifts including a lanyard, a collectable pop badge, and a LEGO Poly Bag
- Evening meet and greets with LEGO characters
- Click here for LEGOLAND Windsor Resort's Book With Confidence refund and cancellation policies
Sunday-Thursday 17 June-15 July, 2021.
About the resort
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has over 55 rides, live shows, and attractions. Visitors can fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, ride the rapids in Land of the Vikings, join LEGO® divers on an underwater adventure on Atlantis Submarine Voyage, or experience Drench Towers, the largest water play structure in the UK.
New to LEGOLAND for 2021, is MYTHICA: World of Mythical Creatures. Mythical LEGO creatures come to life in the new multimillion-pound land with three new attractions, including the UK's first Flying Theatre Ride. You can also meet Maximus the Sky Lion, who is built with 1.7 million bricks and is one of the largest LEGO models ever seen at LEGOLAND, check out a new 4D film, try out the augmented reality experience where LEGO models spring to life, and much more.
About the hotel
The LEGOLAND Resort Hotel boasts a dragon-guarded entrance, interactive LEGO features throughout, and themed bedrooms. All rooms come with LEGOLAND gifts including an exclusive lanyard, LEGO Poly Bag, and collectable pop badge, and free Wi-Fi. You will also get access to the LEGO Pirate-themed splash area and pool, as well as evening entertainment and character meet and greets.
"Families can’t go wrong with this LEGO heaven, complete with incredible themed rooms... and fun nightly entertainment" — The Daily Telegraph
"Fun, imaginative, and bursting with colour" — The Metro
Book by 28 June, 2021.
How to Book
Book online with LEGOLAND Holidays
- Select your preferred date and number of guests, and click "Search"
- Click "Book Now" on your preferred package
- Enter your details and checkout