£19.50 & up – 'NOW That's What I Call The '80s' live in London
Save up to 40% on tickets to this live '80s concert
The "NOW That's What I Call The '80s" live tour kicks off in the UK this month and you can now get tickets for the London show from £19.50 -- saving up to 40% on the usual cost.
- Band A tickets, usually £49.50, are now £29.50
- Band B tickets, usually £36.50, are now £22.50
- Band C tickets, usually £29.50, are now £19.50
- A £3 per-transaction fee applies. A £1 fee applies to tickets sent by post. It's free to print your tickets or to collect them at the box office
7:30pm... 29 November
About the show
Singers Sandy Grigelis, Paige Cook, Shellyann and Cedric Neal will be joined by a live band to perform some of the most loved songs from the '80s, including "Relax", "Uptown Girl", "It's Raining Men", "Gold", "Purple Rain", "I Wanna Dance with Somebody", "Girls Just Want to Have Fun", "Living On a Prayer", "Come On Eileen", "Africa", "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go", "(I've Had) the Time of My Life", "The Final Countdown" and more.
The concert will be hosted by previous BBC Radio 1 DJ and "Top of the Pops" presenter Gary Davies and previous BBC Radio 1 DJ Mark Goodier.
£19.50 & up
How to Book
Book online with Raymond Gubbay
- Click "Book Now"
- Enter promo code Travelzoo in the box in the top-left corner
- Select your seat(s)
- Continue to checkout, where the £3 per-transaction fee will be applied
- You may be required to create an account