£189pp & up – Northern Lights night-flight experience
This once-in-a-lifetime experience would make a special Christmas gift for a loved one
Update (4:49pm, 15 January): Gatwick, Manchester and Stansted are now sold out.
You can now see the natural wonder of the Northern Lights during a unique night flight. Saving £40-£50 on the regular price, this deal is available from numerous UK airports.
This star-studded Northern Lights night flight now costs from £189 per person. It includes:
- A 60-minute pre-flight presentation by expert astronomer, Pete Lawrence, who regularly appears on BBC's "The Sky at Night"
- Flight in search of the Northern Lights, lasting over three hours, part of which is north of the Shetland Islands
- Light refreshments on board
- In-flight commentary by two astronomers and a tour manager on board
£189pp (usually £229pp)
- Exeter... 20 February
- Cardiff... 21 February
- East Midlands... 26 February
- Leeds... 27 February
- Birmingham... 16 March
£204pp (usually £249pp)
- Edinburgh... 22 March
- Glasgow... 21 March
Please note, the Northern Lights is a natural phenomenon and a sighting cannot be guaranteed. Omega's guest astronomer advises that there is an 80% chance of a sighting, varying from a gentle glow to dramatic curtaining effects.
£189pp & up
How to Book
Book online with Omega Breaks
- Click "Book Now" on your preferred departure point
- Select how many people you are booking for
- Enter your details
- Complete your purchase
- You will be required to create an account
Book this deal by phone
Call Omega Breaks on 0330 013 0145.
Please quote TRAVELZOO. Call charges may apply.