£13 – London: V&A Ocean liner exhibit w/'Titanic' artefacts
More than 250 objects, including paintings, sculptures & ship models, will be on display
Objects from world’s most luxurious liners, including the largest surviving fragment of the Titanic, will go on display at the "Ocean Liners: Speed and Style" exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum next year. With this offer, you can save 28% on tickets.
- Adult tickets, usually £18, are now £13
- Senior citizen tickets, usually £17, are now £12
- 10am-4pm, Sunday-Thursday
- 10am-8pm, Friday
- 3 February-17 June, 2018
About the exhibition
A metre-long wooden panel from the first-class lounge of the Titanic will return to the UK for the first time as part of the "Ocean Liners: Speed and Style" exhibition. Visitors will also see a Christian Dior suit worn by Marlene Dietrich when she arrived in New York in 1950 on the Queen Elizabeth, as well as luggage belonging to the Duke of Windsor and Wallis Simpson.
Also on display will be pearl and diamond tiara saved from the torpedoed Lusitania, suitcases and swimming costumes, evening and day wear, lithograph posters and ship models.
When You Can Go
3 Feb-17 Jun, 2018
How to Book
Book online with Victoria and Albert Museum
- Click "Get Tickets" and select your preferred date and time
- Select "Without Donation" and your required quantity of tickets
- Continue to checkout and enter promo code TRAVELZOO (adult tickets) or TRAVELZOO60 (Senior Citizen tickets)
- Click "Proceed to Checkout" and enter your details