£129pp – 'Phantom of the Opera' & 5-star London stay
Catch one of the West End's most-celebrated shows with this stylish weekend break
We've teamed up with Holiday Extras to offer an exclusive London package for the multi-award-winning musical "The Phantom of the Opera". In addition to a Band A seat, you'll also enjoy an overnight stay in a 5-star London hotel and a glass of bubbly, all for £129 per person.
- Band A ticket for Friday, 7:30pm performance of "The Phantom of the Opera" (worth £72.50 each)
- A 5-star Friday-night stay at the Grange City Hotel
- A 125ml glass of prosecco (worth up to £6)
- Continental breakfast
- Price is based on two people sharing a Double or Twin Executive room. Book an extra night on the Saturday for £85 per person
Fridays until 31 March.
Excludes 29 September, 8, 22, 29 December, 26 January and 16 February.
About the hotels
The 5-star Grange City Hotel offers luxury accommodation in the heart of the city, near some of the London's biggest charms, including the Tower of London. With this package, you'll stay in one of the spacious Executive rooms, which feature a king-sized bed, a sofa and unlimited Wi-Fi. Continental breakfast is also included in your stay.
About the show
Now in its 30th year at Her Majesty's Theatre, Andrew Lloyd Webber's "The Phantom of the Opera" has been seen by over 100 million people worldwide. The production tells the haunting love story of a beautiful opera singer and a disfigured composer who lives below the Paris Opera House.
When You Can Go
Fri until 31 Mar
How to Book
Book online with Holiday Extras
- Click on the calendar, select your preferred performance and click "Search"
- Choose your seats
- Click "Book Now" on your hotel of choice
- Enter your details to complete your booking
- If certain dates don't appear, it is because they have sold out