£129pp – '42nd Street' West End Ticket & 4-Star Hotel Stay
One of Broadway's most popular musicals switches to the West End this spring
One of Broadway's biggest musicals, "42nd Street", opens in the West End in March and stars Grammy Award-winning singer Sheena Easton. With this package from Omega Holidays -- costing under £130 per person -- you can snap up tickets and enjoy an overnight stay at a 4-star central London hotel.
- Band A ticket to a Friday 7:30pm performance of "42nd Street" (worth £75 each)
- Friday-night stay at The Grosvenor Hotel or The Tower Hotel with full English breakfast
- Book an extra hotel night on the Saturday for £79.95 per person
Prices quoted are based on two people sharing a twin/double room. If the package is booked for one, a supplement of £60 applies.
Friday evenings, 7 April-21 July.
About the hotel
The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria is a Grade II-listed building, walking distance from both Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament. The Tower Hotel is next to Tower Bridge, offering views over the Thames, the Tower of London and St Katharine Docks.
About the show
"42nd Street" is the story of young Peggy Sawyer, a small-town America girl and just another face in the chorus line on Broadway's newest show. But when the leading lady gets injured, Peggy might just have the shot she has always dreamed of.
Opening at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane this Spring, the show features iconic songs "42nd Street", "We're In The Money", "Lullaby of Broadway", "Shuffle off to Buffalo", "Dames" and "I Only Have Eyes For You".
When You Can Go
Fri, 7 Apr-21 Jul
Up to 30%
How to Book
Book online with Omega Holidays
- Click on the "Availability" tab and enter the number of people you are booking for
- Select your preferred date and enter your name
- Choose your preferred hotel and follow instructions through to checkout
- If certain dates or hotels do not appear, it is because they have sold out
Book this deal by phone
Call Omega Holidays on 01524 772012.
Please quote Travelzoo. Call charges may apply.